The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

tired.gif
Til I can snag the Elites on the low, I grabbed these Wolfs to get me by. Still the best GR colorway, IMO...
you finally got one! what happened? you said the 7's were too tight for your feet.. 
wink.gif

Wolf @ NT Scottsdale are full price too.
frown.gif
I'll wait til Eastbay lowers the price.

Great price for the Aces. I should've waited
tired.gif

This shoe had so much potential, but most of the colorways have been trash. Maybe the few nice colorways have been overshadowed by all the uggers and gimmicks. They should go back to how it was in the 90s when each player's shoe would drop in 4 or 5 colorways.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Thanks for posting this info..

+n^2... bought the sharks for 65 shipped from NTLV.  Had a gift card and it was perfect time to use it. Off topic but has anyone seen the Kobe 7 TKO hoodie purple/black on sale?  

It has been on sale at Eastbay for a long time. You might see them on sale at NikeTowns and outlets too.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...urple/black/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH
Thanks TPG, got it using 20% off.  I'm done with VII's got the only ones I really wanted, will take a collection pic once the sharks come in.  Unless, like someone mentioned, there's a DK elite colorway!!! 

The USAs are a MUST cop. Those are definitely on my list. Lakers PDF is pending on me seeing it tommorow.

steez, thanks for posting man. interesting article. i dont agree w the price testing but i think they failed as seen by the elites sitting in shelves so far.

Just ordered Aces from NT LV, $84 plus $8 for ground shipping. Thanks for the info back there!

I want the home elites now, especially after returning my LBJ home elites to sneakerhead. Hopefully will get to buy them in person later this month.

Originally Posted by nimhet

sorry if posted already but FSR of Black / Grey VII's on NDC for $84

I'll pass for now. Don't wanna pay for shipping or buy a shirt for the free shipping.

the pants they're wearing are looser 3/4 pants, i've seen that almost all NBA players wear them for practice. similar to cut off sweat pants except adidas does the cutting for them
laugh.gif

and if kobe wears the cloaks tomorrow in denver...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom