The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by lmns2

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

tired.gif
Til I can snag the Elites on the low, I grabbed these Wolfs to get me by. Still the best GR colorway, IMO...
you finally got one! what happened? you said the 7's were too tight for your feet.. 
wink.gif
Nice catch
happy.gif

Yes, I gave in. The black/wolf grey was my first pair.

Was tempted to get the black/gray but I'll prob not wear them so even at 84 ima pass. Rather use my voucher on something else. Maybe sharks of they drop. Those blue/yellow are def weak though.

i wonder, the laces of the ELITES are made of KEVLAR, could the laces be collected and be made into a bullet proof shirt or something?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lmns2

tired.gif
Til I can snag the Elites on the low, I grabbed these Wolfs to get me by. Still the best GR colorway, IMO...
you finally got one! what happened? you said the 7's were too tight for your feet.. 
wink.gif
Nice catch
happy.gif

Yes, I gave in. The black/wolf grey was my first pair.
wolf greys were my first pair as well and have since added the mint PDFs, BHMs and ASG.  they were a bit tight when i first put them on, but quickly formed to my feet after a few steps and are mad comfy now.

NDC finally marked down the Concords. Not a great deal ,but I was sick of waiting, so I ordered my pair last night. Can't wait!!!

Originally Posted by deftronix

Originally Posted by cowed77

Originally Posted by BeauThaShow

Balled in these this morning..felt good except for minor heel slip. think the LM is underrated!

how did those mcdavid ankle braces work for u man?
those are the level 3 ones right?

just re-sprained my ankle again, they feel pretty weak now, cant take much force.
lookin into finally buying some protective gear. always felt restricted with them on...
eyes.gif

Minor heel slip is from not lacing them up all the way....LMs are on my feet now. Plan on doubling up soon.

if that new cw is for the olympics, wonder which country will be wearing those. not bad of a cw. on another note, first time for kobe to wear an away PE for the playoffs... will it be an elite or a regular 7.

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

What logo is this?
Looks like a poker chip?

Kobe_VII_Blue_yellow_S_6__46940_zoom.jpg
Great color blocking on these....Not!
The shoe is all blue and yellow on the upper than goes to white and grey on the bottom? Please stop with the grey and white soles Nike. 

Who is designing these? Smh. You're not doing a good job!

Haven't had a pair of these yet, got a credit with eastbay I need to use. Whichever pair I get they ate going straight to the courts. Would y'all suggest the Elites, the Concords or the Duke color way. Looking for mainly performance and comfort suggestion more than looks. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom