The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Just curious if anyone thinks these WTK's will drop in price? If so, what's the floor on them?

Nope. Doubt it, after that last nike restock theres no more. If you really really want them and find them for under 350 shipped I say go for it. 280(meetup)-360(shipped) is fair. I think. Prices will rise though imo. They always do.

I lost all my messages and i was working a deal with a dude on the Kobe Cloaks who said he would be back in America in september. If you see this message hit me in my inbox.
same here,,
tired.gif
 you can retrieve from the old YUKU site

I said it in the last thread. Fcb pack is ugly and plain..... Looks like something u can ID urself almost. Anyone that pays over retail for those are idiots....

Last edited:
I said it in the last thread. Fcb pack is ugly and plain..... Looks like something u can ID urself almost. Anyone that pays over retail for those are idiots....
they're not ugly by a longshot but they are plain and execution isn't as good unlike the Mangoes last year.
those were too hot. the homes were weak, saw someone rocking them and I didn't even gave him a colon+hat
:D

Back
Top Bottom