The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

nope 250 for one color and 500 for the other color

How do you even know this?

Those numbers are correct for the first Barça release, but where have you got those numbers from for tomorrow's release?

This photo is from HoH Barça's FB:

Official pics:
Kobe-FCB-573x331.png

Kobe-FCB-B-573x246.png

FCB-BY-A-573x312.png

FCB-YB-B-573x245.png

Last edited:
Landed a pair of the Yellow/Blue Barca's to go with my Scoring Title KD's this evening. NDC UK still has sizes in the Yellow/Blue, the Blue/Orange sold out quick!

i finally want a pair of kobe 7s (aqua & orange barcelonas) & they dont even hit da US...great >:

Live in the UK. Online releases are getting harder and harder though! 

I dont live in UK anymore.. but i regularly check release online. but i noticed this too..they usually seats online for weeks. now their almost gone overnight. Im ready for the Blk/red XI on December though.

For those that live in Europe, are the Barca's gonna sit in stores for a while or will they sell out immediately? I have a friend in Spain right now and she'll be hitting all the main spots in Europe.

Speaking of cloaks. Does anyone know how to clean the VII's? I spilled some beer on my cloaks and don't know how I'd start cleaning them.

For those that live in Europe, are the Barca's gonna sit in stores for a while or will they sell out immediately? I have a friend in Spain right now and she'll be hitting all the main spots in Europe.

In London this morning the Bright Crimson-Mint Candy Barças went twice as quick as the Lemon Twists.

May have still been a few pairs of Lemons, but from what I noticed people were pretty much settling for those when they realised the Candys were gone.

I'll post some pics soon.

^Damn I was hoping to casually go out today and cop the teal ones at HoH or Size?

Guess not :smh:

^Damn I was hoping to casually go out today and cop the teal ones at HoH or Size?
Guess not :smh:

Size? What made you think they were even stocking them in the first place?

HoH was a bit of a mess this morning! Crimson Candy's went super quick there!

Back
Top Bottom