The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

dayum I wish I didn't sleep on the HP's....
I loved the INKs V's and these are the upgraded version... =(

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Heads Up!! Just to take your mind off the All-Stars...
Accdg. to Eastbay, Kobe 7 "Dukes" will release on 3/5/12 and "Wolf" will release on 3/16/12

Eastbay Rep can you confirm?... -Thanks 
happy.gif
We expect to release the Kobe VII Duke's on 3/5 and the Wolf's on 3/16. This is still all tentative though and there is always potential for change. I suggest checking back closer to the expected release dates for updates. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by IROCKEMRELIGIOUSLY24

The sharks are up there on the level with all the rest.

Just because they haven't been deemed limited don't mean their not clean.

I gotta pair but would really like to double up.

Sharks, one of the all time great summer sneakers.
agreed. they pop on foot! think I might double up as well..

Originally Posted by rillo561

Chaos V's for ASG VII's, any opinions on this possible trade, kinda torn on it.

Thanks.
If you are giving up the Chaos', then I wouldn't. Chaos V is my favorite kobe colorway ever. ASG VII are nice, but not that level IMO

Got my Cloaks in today. Also scooped up a LINSANITY shirt from HOH. For me, this is the pair to get for the Kobe VII's...
pimp.gif

05f2521ebd86fc0faf98f537b7da326f4dc17d7.jpg

I literally forgot the Cloaks released until the next day. Slippin in my old age smh

nice pics nwt

im so bitter bout not being able to get the cloaks!!!!!!! all you guys posting the pics of them...makes it tougher! anyone know if any cloaks still sitting any store for retail? starting to really hate the hype game

Hommie hooked it up with the Sharks for $70 from the employee store. They are ill, too bad cloaks weren't released until later that day and we couldn't capitalize on that 50% discount, smh.

Originally Posted by c4

I literally forgot the Cloaks released until the next day. Slippin in my old age smh

nice pics nwt
The over-30-club will do that to you.... =)
I called HOH Lakewood at like Noon and they said "only a 7.5 left".....D'OH!

The cloak look like some state of the art combat robot. The color blocking and the shape of the VII make it look amazing

Just got the cloaks in....BRAVO NIKE, BRA-VO. The all stars are an easy pass for me. The way these switch up based on lighting had me jumping around like a kid on Christmas. Idk what else nike has in store for these but between these and the cheetahs I'm good for now

Just met up with my buddy that was looking out for me after we both came from our HOH here in Orlando to see what was up with this whole All-Star event and he surprised me with not one, but two pairs of Cloaks...
fnu1px.jpg

4r2l4o.jpg

For so much to the all stars, there acutally pretty boring. Only thing that stands out to me is the sole.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Got my Cloaks in today. Also scooped up a LINSANITY shirt from HOH. For me, this is the pair to get for the Kobe VII's...
pimp.gif

05f2521ebd86fc0faf98f537b7da326f4dc17d7.jpg

Nike actually made a Lin t-shirt?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sniper

Just met up with my buddy that was looking out for me after we both came from our HOH here in Orlando to see what was up with this whole All-Star event and he surprised me with not one, but two pairs of Cloaks...
fnu1px.jpg

4r2l4o.jpg

that bmw though.....

Got My Cloaks In The Mail Today From A NT Fam Member That NEVER Let's Me Down
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Pointless In Sharing These Pics After N.W.T. Did His Dirty Work A Few Pages Back
eek.gif
..... But Here's A Few Shots I Took After Opening My Package.......

Back
Top Bottom