The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Picked up both the Kobes and KDs this morning.
photolqi.jpg

Also picked up a gift for the lady

photo3lt.jpg

was on the fence about these, went on NDC and pulled the trigger but now have the dreaded IN PROGRESS status. Paypal shows payment submitted but no email from NDC. Based on what I've seen in the past on here I'm counting on taking the L and if they happen to process the order it will be a nice surprise. No worries, all good either way.

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

was on the fence about these, went on NDC and pulled the trigger but now have the dreaded IN PROGRESS status. Paypal shows payment submitted but no email from NDC. Based on what I've seen in the past on here I'm counting on taking the L and if they happen to process the order it will be a nice surprise. No worries, all good either way.

how u gonna complain about In Progress when you JUST placed the order. the order is.........
IN PROGRESS  

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

LOL ^

Cant believe Kobes are selling out like this
Why is that? The Kobe line of shoes are awesome. That and the Lower Merions are popular.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I find the Kobe 7's ALOT more attractive with the scales on the elite 7's like they did for the 6's than that crap on the regular version in stores now.
I would probably actually own a few pair of 7's if they released like this..

Now way I will pay 200 though, no way jose.

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-VII-Elite1.jpeg

pimp.gif

The elites Are so Dope! Might be my First kobes.

Originally Posted by bigj505

how u gonna complain about In Progress when you JUST placed the order. the order is.........
IN PROGRESS  
Man, don't start anything with me. What I'm saying is that some folks already got their confirmation. If I don't get these because I didn't take myself to HOH this morning than it's on me. Period. And I'll be fine if that's the case.  Being lazy on my part may mean not getting these because everyone is copping on NDC. AGAIN, on me and ALL GOOD EITHER WAY.
Have a nice day SIR.

Saw the Lower Merions in person today at HOH. they're ok so i decided to pass on them. I personally like the Lower Merions IIIs, IVs, and V

I may get the lower merino VII later. Need to hunt down the III and IV color way for the collection

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

well this was very easy. I got my 1 from NTNY, 2 KD's and 1 Kobe. then headed out to footlocker in 34th and grabbed 3 more pairs of foams in size 9.5 and 2 14s (for my boys), All in all....it was a great morning.

1445ybp.jpg

anivzs.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 DAMN HOMIE!!!for what though,,i smell to RESELL
roll.gif
,,good for you!!

no resell. one of the foams, kd and kobe are mine. the rest i help my boys get bc they had to work. Only look out for those who look out for me
wink.gif
wink.gif

IN PROGRESS  
Man, don't start anything with me. What I'm saying is that some folks already got their confirmation. If I don't get these because I didn't take myself to HOH this morning than it's on me. Period. And I'll be fine if that's the case.  Being lazy on my part may mean not getting these because everyone is copping on NDC. AGAIN, on me and ALL GOOD EITHER WAY.
Have a nice day SIR.

You should be fine, like only one size has sold out.

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

well this was very easy. I got my 1 from NTNY, 2 KD's and 1 Kobe. then headed out to footlocker in 34th and grabbed 3 more pairs of foams in size 9.5 and 2 14s (for my boys), All in all....it was a great morning.

1445ybp.jpg

anivzs.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 DAMN HOMIE!!!for what though,,i smell to RESELL
roll.gif
,,good for you!!

no resell. one of the foams, kd and kobe are mine. the rest i help my boys get bc they had to work. Only look out for those who look out for me
wink.gif
wink.gif

cool man. that's nice of ya.

IN PROGRESS  
Have a nice day SIR.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

saw Aces in person today they are cool but not for me.

I apologize if this has been already asked but I can't skim through all 340 pages right now, but do these fit true to size?

Originally Posted by jrjmd

mikesison, thanks for the info. how was the release at atc? hope there were no lines. see you at atc one of the releases. from south too
smile.gif
There is no line when I got mine, even though they said they got limited pairs.

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

I apologize if this has been already asked but I can't skim through all 340 pages right now, but do these fit true to size?

Go at least a half size up.  I wear and 11.5 normally, picked up a 12 in these and they feel great.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Go at least a half size up.  I wear and 11.5 normally, picked up a 12 in these and they feel great.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Thanks!

I've only tried on a pair of my IDs, went true to size... Feel great. I have I'd say an average width foot and felt no tightness at all.

to dude up there complaining about "in progress" your order will be in progress until they ship... Unless someone paid for overnight shippIng that will most likely be the case until Monday or Tuesday. Almost all sizes are still available anyway...

dudes are quick to get mad on here... Why all the tension? Realxxxxxxx....

Back
Top Bottom