The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

found these pics, thought I'd share
img9931d.jpg

img9940uj.jpg

img9935k.jpg

I like the GR version but for some reason it doesn't look so good in adult sizes. I will wait for more pictures but right now it looks like a cop only for my lady.

My galaxies don't seem to be glowing at all just a little compared to the durants . Is anybody experiencing this problem as well ?

pic posted before but the its the swoosh that makes the difference imo...also the pictures we have seen of the adult are not as great as the GS...maybe the lighthing

2mgkt2o.png

black swoosh > 3M swoosh imo

Durants seem to glow the most out of the pack. I think it's KDs > LBJs > KBs in glowing terms.

Not feeling the PDFs much, but those Home Elites will have to be had, $200 is kinda steep though for no play strong insoles. Still pissed YOTD isn't coming here, hopefully they'll change their minds and do a summer release.

The rotd not coming here is a little wierd, would have never expected that from the Kobe line. Hope that doesn't carry over to next year when it's year of the snake.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Man i cant even find a pair of cloaks in 8.5/9 for me to try to buy off somebody.....The struggle!!!! [/color]
frown.gif
tired.gif

got my cloaks, ordered my YOTDs, now just to get aces and sharks and im fine with my kobe 7s. might go back and try and get some cheetahs but we'll see

So far in the VII's I have the ASG's, Cloaks, Wolfs, Sharks..
Contemplating on doubling up on the Cloaks.. Cant bring myself to UN-DS my current pair lol
I've never even seen the Cheetahs in person.. but if can find some for the right price.. might consider scooping em up
Mint PDF's might get..might not.. im on the fence with this pair.

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Man i cant even find a pair of cloaks in 8.5/9 for me to try to buy off somebody.....The struggle!!!! [/color]
frown.gif
tired.gif

Yeh, those r hard to find. I found my size but I paid the price. I wasn't going to buy any Kobe 7's this year, but they were too unique to ignore.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Simba King

Man i cant even find a pair of cloaks in 8.5/9 for me to try to buy off somebody.....The struggle!!!! 
frown.gif
tired.gif

Yeh, those r hard to find. I found my size but I paid the price. I wasn't going to buy any Kobe 7's this year, but they were too unique to ignore.

Yup, I lucked out on the Cloaks on RD. I set a price limit and found a reseller within a day but paid 80 over retail. I didn't want to search longer for my 10.5 as I know it would be harder to find the longer I search for a better deal.

Back
Top Bottom