The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I wouldn't have posted his e-mail address, with all the lurkers we have up here, someone might try to hop on it on those terms. Paypal still has fees, and that's why he's like send it as a gift. He might have realized that it's a good deal, and that he's getting less than $200.
that's fine with me; I'm not sending as a gift...that's giving someone free money if they want it
Isn't it actually more dangerous for the seller to accept payments as gifts? You send them the money through your paypal acct thats linked with your CC or Bank. Then call them and file an unauthorized charge or charge back? This is why I never accept gift payments. Ill take the 4 dollar fees for that paypal security. 210 for some cloaks is unheard of man.
pimp.gif
 I think I would reconsider. You always have protection with CC or banks. More than welcome to correct me if i am wrong
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

I wouldn't have posted his e-mail address, with all the lurkers we have up here, someone might try to hop on it on those terms. Paypal still has fees, and that's why he's like send it as a gift. He might have realized that it's a good deal, and that he's getting less than $200.
that's fine with me; I'm not sending as a gift...that's giving someone free money if they want it
Isn't it actually more dangerous for the seller to accept payments as gifts? You send them the money through your paypal acct thats linked with your CC or Bank. Then call them and file an unauthorized charge or charge back? This is why I never accept gift payments. Ill take the 4 dollar fees for that paypal security. 210 for some cloaks is unheard of man.
pimp.gif
 I think I would reconsider. You always have protection with CC or banks. More than welcome to correct me if i am wrong
glasses.gif

I'm good; I will find them eventually...I'd rather pay a little more than give this guy my money again...principle 
he accepted the offer of $210; it's not like they sold for less than he wanted on a bidding auction

I dont know what I'm waiting for when it comes to the Wolf's. Absolutely love them everytime I see them sitting at the store.

Originally Posted by casper90403

I dont know what I'm waiting for when it comes to the Wolf's. Absolutely love them everytime I see them sitting at the store.

pics don't do them justice either; when you see them in person they are amazing IMO

has anyone copped both the dri fit pants and therma fit pants? I copped the therma fit pants but they might be a little too warm for cali. how do the dri fits compare?

just brokered a deal for $220 on another pair of Cloaks and left that other bum negative feedback 
paid the extra $10 out of principle 
laugh.gif

just brokered a deal for $220 on another pair of Cloaks and left that other bum negative feedback 
laugh.gif

Nice! I'd of done the same thing. Principles > $10.

laugh.gif

Glad you were able to get them

laugh.gif

Glad you were able to get them
thanks man...stoked to get them
right now I just have the Grey Wolfs and I will def get the home Elites

has anyone copped both the dri fit pants and therma fit pants? I copped the therma fit pants but they might be a little too warm for cali. how do the dri fits compare?

I'm sure all dri-fit apparel don't have the fleece lining inside like the thermal-fit apparel.

^Most likely to avoid NDC from crashing. Looks like Black Elites on April 20 then the Whites at a later date.

Just got black n grey #Sick with bday coupon, casually I don't think the 7 is uncomfortable as advertised, I wear mine loose n untied, now to find some Cloaks 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'm sure all dri-fit apparel don't have the fleece lining inside like the thermal-fit apparel.

Yeah I'm actually wearing a dri fit pair now and they have a different feel all together and like thapointguy said there is no fleece lining. They feel nice. Actually found a Kobe dri fit pants at the San leandro outlet nikestore so I'd check one out if your near one.

i think im gonna pick up the wolfs when they drop in price. hope they drop on NDC soon

recent VII pick ups...

otktn9.jpg

shout out to  ptngina for the hook up on these... retail+shipping
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

s1or55.jpg

^^^very underrated cw IMO

14cs969.jpg

Back
Top Bottom