The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Splatter isn't all bad if it was only on the front half of the midsole. I think if you paint the back half you splattered all red it would be hot!
I agree, paint that back all red. then the red splatter in the front and red lace tip would look a lot better.

but once again its your shoe and you like it that is all that matters good sir.

So kobe gon wear the elites for the PO and switch back to the regular pair for the olympics ? 
eyes.gif
 hoping we get a USA cw of the elite

those sharks look dope! splatter is a lot better than speckles in the case of the sharks, and those lace tips set them off
pimp.gif

i need some help felles, anyone got the sku for the cheetahs. my son is dying for a pair and ive seen some sz 7 floating around. Just need to pinpoint where i seen them. any help is greatly appreciated

Originally Posted by indianabound

Usa are too plain for me and the flywire is too noticeable.

those are GS so it isn't really flywire, which is much more noticeable than actually flywire i've noticed. 

There's a few really good colorways on the VII's, but compared to the IV's, V's & VI's, Nike really dropped on the ball on the VII's.

What were they thinking? Some of the color blocking on these has me scratching my head.

Elites, Volts, USA's and the remaining PDF's are all we have to look for for the rest of the year?

Don't get me wrong, I love the Elites and the Volts from what we've seen, but that's it?

USA's are cool, but plain. The grey sole on the Laker PDF's is disgusting and the spiderman PDF pair is gross.

Wore my Cloaks again today. FootAction, FootLocker, every shoe store was commenting on them. They are a head turner for sure.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

There's a few really good colorways on the VII's, but compared to the IV's, V's & VI's, Nike really dropped on the ball on the VII's.

What were they thinking? Some of the color blocking on these has me scratching my head.

Elites, Volts, USA's and the remaining PDF's are all we have to look for for the rest of the year?

Don't get me wrong, I love the Elites and the Volts from what we've seen, but that's it?

USA's are cool, but plain. The grey sole on the Laker PDF's is disgusting and the spiderman PDF pair is gross.

dont forget the orange ones that Ty posted.I hope we see some colorways from the elite model, like the lebron elite taxis and mcfly/sb/vice instead of the white and black.

i know there is bleeding on the white uppers of the concords but does anyone with a pair of homes have the same problem? I really want to cop the homes but dont want to if they might bleed

saw the elites today and I dont know what to do! The homes are lovely but why did they have to go and put the piss yellow flywire on? it looks awful in person. I'd step on throats to cop without it, but not so sure now. Its like a hot chick with terrible breathe and smelly cooch. You just can't get away from it.

The aways are just ok.

honestly...aside from the Cloaks and Galaxies...the Kobe VII colorways are kinda disappointing.....the 6s were too besides the Grinches, 3Ds, and Ocs....what did Nike do to the Kobe line?!? What ever happened to the Bruce Lees, the Dark Knights, and the Chaos?!?

Back
Top Bottom