The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Feeling that track right there Midas...dope sample....here's two of my latest which still need mixing lol....Ya Got To Know That- Lurkin-

Feeling that More Money track bruh...sound like some Drumma Boy type **@...Who did your SC page?...thinking bout getting me one

Originally Posted by bleed05

Feeling that More Money track bruh...sound like some Drumma Boy type **@...Who did your SC page?...thinking bout getting me one

Thanks fam, and I made it myself.

Midas, that track is niiiiiiiiiiiiice, good flip. So Authentic, I agree with everything else that everyone said so far about the More Money beat.

RMK, you have solid ideas but you need better sounds/mixing. Keep at it

Shizz, you seem to have that style you've been working with down, and I like it, but at this point it seems like it's kind of stuck.. I only listened the track on this page, but including that and what I've heard from you before, I feel that you should try to take some more steps to further your style. Whether it be working on making your drums really slap, adding more instrumentation, something.. Just see if you can add some more into your production, take more risks. You might have already done this with other tracks, so I apologize in advance if this is the case.

bleed, those two tracks are pretty solid. The piano on "Lurkin" irks me for some reason though, I feel like you can find a better one. I really like your compositions though.

The following are the tracks that I produced myself off of my new mixtape MAKIN' MOVES:

Main Girl ft. xman, INGLISH by LO.END.RADIO

Green Tea ft. JDiGs, xman by LO.END.RADIO

No Chase ft. xman by LO.END.RADIO

Over Here by LO.END.RADIO

S.L.U. (Main Girl REMIX) ft. xman by LO.END.RADIO

Cloud9 ft. xman by LO.END.RADIO

FOR THE WHOLE MIXTAPE, STREAM/DOWNLOAD HERE.

This thread made me realize how long it's been since I've made a beat.. sigh..

Preciate the feedback loendradio...I'm feelin cloud 9 and main girl the most...nice work..two of my latest trap joints, check em out....Fo Trey - Extra Grams-

im feelin that extra grams joint bleed..slap.

thanks for the feedback loend, but can you be a little more specific on the mixing part...too much bass? not enough? or is it jus all over the place?

Originally Posted by So Authentic

you guys got some HEAT. here's my newest track, More Money.

http://www.soundclick.com/mastamindmusik

first beat.

pimp.gif
@ all your beats I love how the bass thumps hard

Back
Top Bottom