The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Are any of you guys making your beats on your computer and if so what software are you using
nerd.gif
Damn near everybody on here uses software...I use Logic

@LoEnd pretty much all flames
pimp.gif

@Bleed im feeling Champion & Extra Grams. Fo Trey i think could use another melody in there, right now its really lowkey and kind of plain.

My first remix,..I was only able to catch the middle to last part of the acapella, beginning part to middle was missing,..its all good tho. I did what i could do. critiques appreciated.

Ms. Fat Booty/Shawn Sample remix

Shizz does it again.  that remix is ridiculous. i love the harmonic feel you added, you seem to specialize in that..teach me your ways, son

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by So Authentic

you guys got some HEAT. here's my newest track, More Money.

http://www.soundclick.com/mastamindmusik

first beat.
pimp.gif
@ all your beats I love how the bass thumps hard
eek.gif
stuff is NICE. Everything sounds so professional!

On "Gutta", what's that haunting sound that drops at 0:06? I think I've heard it on a Jeezy track too, sounds like a weird flute or something? Been trying to figure it out.

Though - Thanks, im glad you like "Ms. Fat Booty" remix. Appreciate that.

New track (remix)

Ghostfaces', "Apollo Kids" (1 verse remix)

��

What's up NikeTalk?? This is "SneakerinterioR".... �I haven't been on here in a while. I want�you all to check out my first music video... let me know what you think.

The beat was produced by me, lyrics written by me, beat was mixed down by Jason Vaughn, video was directed & edited by Erica D. Hayes and finally the DP was Jeremy Brockman. We all reside fom Detroit, Michigan.

Triple Homicide- Making that beat from scratch was dope bro. Nice stuff!!
Shizzmyster SS- As always good stuff Homey!!
baysneaks- Very NICE!
bleed05- You killed it Bro... Nice!

Back
Top Bottom