The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

shizz....Funq is cool, drums are not my flavor but it blends well with the sly guitar. TIME is also a cool track, the og sample is one of my fav Roberta tracks.

Pusha....i like the original melody on your track, make those drums stronger !

Plan, you know I always love those old school tracks.

Heres the track I did for the beat battle earlier today (changed the outro up w/ a diff mlody completely).

Mez 1 (soundclick)
Mez 1 presents...Nas is God's Son (The Remix): Coming Soon
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etc
www.Original Soles.com Myspace Soundclick eBay Auctions

JaeBeats"The Mood 2" :smokin
smokin.gif

NothingBefore :lol:
laugh.gif
"Can I Get a Adlib ?" :pimp:
pimp.gif

Mez 0ne"NT Beat Battle (10-08-07)" :smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Tenacity[url=http://www.myspace.com/shawnsample]Shizzee's Myspace

^ Everybody already voted (I just submitted mine today cause my PC crashed, lost everything).

Tenacity makes me want to stand up and salute the flag.

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

Shizz - Nice beats my dude. I think I added u through myspace. Really feelin the beats.
pimp.gif

Plan - very nice. The beats are super smooth.
smokin.gif

flu - your @#%$ is ridiculous keep up the good work
pimp.gif

Check out my beats though.Let me know what y'all think about em'.
My beats www.myspace.com/thatslickness

Marvel Man X"Bump Up The Volume"("Caught Up In The Rapture&quot :wink:
wink.gif
; i already knew it would sound rightous, even before i went to the page i knew just what sample it was and the melody to the original. Good sample choice fam..nice work.
pimp.gif

*i'll remember that sample for future references, cause i'd love to chop the @#%$ out of it and give it that shizzee sound.* :lol:
laugh.gif

treewing - that guitar sounds :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
"Our Song". Good keyboard work too!
pimp.gif
Midnight[url=http://www.myspace.com/shawnsample]Shizzee's Myspace

Quote:
mez u got everything straightened out?
ed moving on. I have some of the tracks from my mixtape already saved as mp3's, so ill do some final mixing on those....there are some I have to do over altogether, so I gotta start from scratch

EDIT (10/10/07):

Treewing....track is not my cup of tea, but I like the string buildups you threw on that, nice melody overall.

Marvel, nice sample for rupture, I'll mess wit' that sample one of these days.

Here's another preview off the mixtape, should be done soon ya'll:

Z O N E O U T R E M I X

****either click my myspace, or soundclick page below for the TRACK
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

nt producers are ill

we need to start a group somewhere myabe sum myspace thing - the nt beat coalition

check out the new beats

www.myspace.com/basspushers

add us .
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

hi guys, just figured after 2 years, id drop in and post. school/work/side projects take my time and my own laziness was really preventing me from posting. but imma start posting more often. im currently working on a full production demo to shop around so imma be running alot of stuff thru here for opinions and suggestions.

www.myspace.com/itchproductions

Appreciate the feedback. I'm working on a project right now, if you willing to work with me, just holla at me.
"Respect yourself and be equitable in your dealings. Don't cheat no man and give every man his dues, but you can't do that unless you break bread together"

YO shoeofkuribo:

that munchies beat sounds nice...real background music @#%$. Like im playin eathwormjim and @#%$ :lol:
laugh.gif

New track on the page

"A bed of Thorns" :evil:
devil.gif
THIRD WORLD - MUSIC PRODUCER OF THE DECADE
Quote:
This is your future. These bums are former sneakerheads who's habits got out of control. They lost everything except their last, favorite pair of kicks, and that's all they carry with them today. 5 years from now we'll see homeless dudes in DMP XI's, Penny Foams and Playstation AF1's.

Here's my latest track. It's not really a beat or a jam, it doesn't knock or slap... it's just reflection music, fade out music.... Everything blended so well imo in this track that it sounds like I did nothing with the sample. I added percussion, strings, and some keys. Sit back and take a this time to reflect...

used to_loop.mp3 - 3.02MBT-SHIRT BLOW OUT, SIZE MEDIUM! LOTS OF GREAT BRANDS TO CHOOSE FROM: THE HUNDREDS, THAT'S THEM, UNDER-CROWN, DBTH, PFK, PROPER. SOME NEW, SOME USED - ALL IN PERFECT SHAPE! CLICK ME

ShoeofKuribo - The track was a solid track. Like ya boy said, it reminds me of some background music.
"Respect yourself and be equitable in your dealings. Don't cheat no man and give every man his dues, but you can't do that unless you break bread together"

JaeBeatz :pimp:
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

skr3... This is grimey. It's unique, but not in a bad way. I'm all about originality and experimenting with new things. Nice work there.

treewing :lol:
laugh.gif
Energy Overdrive
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

Digital Glory Sounds Like A Kenna Track
Energy Overdrive i only like the the break down because it sounds like another Kenna Track but im not really a fan of staccato tracks unless you throw a minor in there to make it sound more sinister as long as its not off key of course .. i played around with my keyboard to see if it was all white keys and it was. ... but you have inspired me to do a track like it i'm workin on it right now.
My MYSPACE

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
@ you comparing my music to Kenna... :lol:
laugh.gif
Just Dance

Give that joint to like Nelly Furtado or Keri Hilson. :pimp:
pimp.gif
laugh.gif