The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

PUSHA x Vinsanity :pimp:
pimp.gif
Hang on to your Ego
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

This thread sucks, lately... :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Kuribo... This is BY FAR your best beat, to date. Everything is orderly and runs smoothly together. It had me noddin', and that vocal sample is sweet. I was impressed. :pimp:
pimp.gif
This... Is... A Nemesis... Remix.
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

Kuribo - that's the best I've heard from you as well. Keep the good work up.

PUSHA x Vinsanity - considering I haven't heard the actual version, I thought that could potentially be it. That's the best I've heard from you as well.

Mez - I know THORO was for the beat battle but the Prodigy remix was nice.

I'm here off and on now but its good that people are stepping up their beat game. I'm trying to work on my producing game. The last beat I put up was Doin' My Thang, but since then I recorded and produced a song with a group up at my college (Mizzou) called "American Girls". I'm also not a rapper, but they forced me to get in the booth and do the last 8 bars, so don't kill me. Tell me what ya think.

The Official 5MICProductions Myspace Page
Code:
 5MICProductions2007

^ Whoa! I had no idea you were from St. Louis, man! :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

I never knew that you lived in the Lou either. But I know where Rolling Rock is and I stay right down the street off of Nifong at Gateway Apts (Formerly Sterling). But yeah im currently up here now at Mizzou. I stay in Riverview Gardens (N. County) back in St. Louis. Good lookin on the track. We might have to do some collaborating sometime when I get back home. Are you working with any artists in the STL?
Code:
 5MICProductions2007

Ahh yes, Sterling. I knew some girls that lived over that way. I was actually in the complex a lot, last year. Weird...

Naw, I wish I was workin' with some artists around here, but I'm just working by myself, for now, tryin' to get better each day.

I'd DEFINITELY be down for any type of collabo when you're back in the area. I dig your style. Your "Superman" joint is still one of my favorite NT beats, to date. So get in touch with me; I'm down for whatever.

Well, another remix. This one is better than the first try...

T.I. - "Hurt" (Nemesis Remix)

Damage - I'm An Alcoholic ft Il Duce
www.zshare.net/audio/299098526454ee/

Damage ft JT & Deddy - Super Dumb
www.zshare.net/audio/320720913e5469/

Damage, Kontreversy & Natural - U Already Know
www.zshare.net/audio/27663260573779/

Natural ft Damage & B-Thone - Don't Know How To Act
www.zshare.net/audio/2990738fbbf105/

Damage - Big Money, Big Tool
www.zshare.net/audio/3439509c4730b7/
"Respect yourself and be equitable in your dealings. Don't cheat no man and give every man his dues, but you can't do that unless you break bread together"

Rattin

Another new beat ya dig
"Respect yourself and be equitable in your dealings. Don't cheat no man and give every man his dues, but you can't do that unless you break bread together"

ShoeofKuribo - keep up the good work. Your gettin better and better with each beat. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Marvel Man - That last beat was real smooth. Real relaxing. Keep it up. :pimp:
pimp.gif
myspace
SIGS ARE BAD FOR YOU​
RAIDER NATION​

Time - Beats dope as usual. Good job.

Kurimbo - I liked the drum pattern in your joint but I would work on tightening up the melodies to make it sound better.

Marvel Man X - Rattin is the best beat I've heard from you so far. Keep it up.

Pusha x Vinsanity - I was feeling that Hurt remix as well. You really been stepping your game up.

I was wondering if anybody uses live instrumentation for some of their beats. Today was the first time I did and I had someone redo the drums for a beat I had up here for a Beat Battle awhile ago (with the Alicia Myers sample, Play Your Cards Right. I never knew who won that comp. either). But I remember someone saying my melodies were real dope in the song but they weren't feeling the drums, so I redid them and added played live congas as well to give the song an overall live feel. I got the original along with the live version on my page (Wait Til I Get Ya Number/(Live) so please give feedback. I also got another beat (Don't Stand So Close 2 Me) which I will add extra instruments once my artists record on it next week.

Wait Til I Get Ya Number/Wait Til I Get Ya Number (Live)/Don't Stand So Close 2 Me
Code:
 5MICProductions2007

My brother who I do a lot of tracks with is professional drummer and plays the keys. Since he plays professionally anything I need live he can bring in somebody to do it or he'll do it himself.

This track here was done with live drums

That's A Bad...

Yo Marvel man X. that beat it crazy... yeah those drums...lovin em...

yo check out this beat yall.uhm..it was from one of the beat battles a while back.i wasnt able to finish the beat in time..its just been on my computer for a while now...

take a listen and drop some feedback..

www.fileden.com/files/200...%20Kno.mp3

For some reason it won't let me download it.

I think that might be the same sample I had for one of those beat battles but I didn't get enough time to submit the beat. Where did that sample come from anyway, because the beat I made for it I might put on the album.

Appreciate the feedback too.

I havnt posted in here in a good long while. workin on a compilation hopefully some nters will jump on it. get at me.

but on the real why do these live tracks sound so ill!!!!!!

iceman youve progressed alot since ive first listend to you man both of those live track especially wait til i get your number is so nice!

marvel i like your joint too. its far away from what im use to hearing from you but it dont matter cause thats my kind of stuff.
Looking to Upgrade Your Computer or Build Your Own?
Brand New Core 2 Duo Motherboard w/Retail Copy of Vista Ultimate $200 shipped(Over $700 Value) Super Steal!

"Ayo son im on a bench high eatin chicken wings and french fries" --Cormega

Quote:
think that might be the same sample I had for one of those beat battles but I didn't get enough time to submit the beat. Where did that sample come from anyway, because the beat I made for it I might put on the album.

to tell u the truth.ima use my beat too.but i dont wat the sample was either. i was hopin somebody would tell me..

I'm working on a Biggie x Daft Punk Remix Album to be released at the end of November (Hopefully). Here's one
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

I play guitar... I barely use it for my beats

I like experimenting with synths and shhh ... takes me a while to translate guitar to piano (since i dont play good piano yet) but its fun :smile:
smile.gif

new tracks on the page

"incredible shhh"

"tell em "

!!!!!

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMSAAB
THIRD WORLD - OWWWW BEATS
Quote:
This is your future. These bums are former sneakerheads who's habits got out of control. They lost everything except their last, favorite pair of kicks, and that's all they carry with them today. 5 years from now we'll see homeless dudes in DMP XI's, Penny Foams and Playstation AF1's.

Quote:
i think live instrumentation is still a dream for a lot of us...

I want my whole album in live instruments...
smh.gif

Example: Roc Boys w/ the live horns...Shh be soundin' so rich.
COME BACK LIKE JORDAN​
.45​

Back
Top Bottom