The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Is that season ...
TXqA8-3opead3pn4krelyv53taavnq-02.jpeg

Still in saint louis at the moment. I went down to schillers yesterday and met a guy who told me about another shop across town who only sold film cameras . Raced over and he had the good **** :lol:

I almost bought the pentax but the metering chain was missing so i passed on it for now atleast. I did pick up the yashica t2 point and shoot though.

Got some pics of some of the owners stuff
IMG_5166.jpeg
IMG_5175.jpeg
IMG_5174.jpeg

IMG_5163.jpeg

How much was the Makina and Yashica T2?
The makina the store owner just bought, he never said the price but he said he got a deal on it, he’s currently deciding on whether to keep it or sell it.

The yashica t2 i bought for 85 bucks

I never posted the camera :lol:
IMG_5176.jpeg
I feel like all point and shoots should be that price or cheaper. I have used a handful now and I feel like they are all sort of the same. Getting "quality" shots out of something like that just doesn't happen. If you want something better, then get something with lenses.

I feel like all point and shoots should be that price or cheaper. I have used a handful now and I feel like they are all sort of the same. Getting "quality" shots out of something like that just doesn't happen. If you want something better, then get something with lenses.
I agree, with the point and shoots i mainly get pictures of myself or my family. The canon sureshot i used before I broke it took decent pictures for a point and shoot. Im looking for a little better work out of this one seeing it has a carl zeiss “lens” on it.

Back
Top Bottom