The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

^dope fong. at first i thought it was the face of a watch. i like the symmetry/evenness

Few from Colombia

6590411221_aeb3615128_z.jpg

6590411217_172e6a1602_z.jpg

6590411211_8d2915ca10_z.jpg

Originally Posted by Renzo289

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Hey folks, needed some help:

Yesterday I did my first shoot (using a T2i) recording studio session. My main problem was lighting. The kit lens didnt really cut it so I swapped in my 50mm 1.8. After messing with the settings I got some good pics but I saw issues with blurriness and I noticed a grainy effect once I loaded the photos to the comp. Would a 50mm 1.4 be of help?

And also, any recommendations for a good every day/every situation lens? Yesterday I stuck with the 50mm 1.8 and my Canon 10-22mm 3.5 UWA (which did just ok..decent at best in low light).

Thanks in advance!
either raise your ISO and lower your shutter speed, or invest in a flash & diffuser...
i have the 10-22mm as well for my 7d and it takes decent pix in low light, but video? 
eyes.gif

the lower the F-stop on the lens, the more light you can capture, but that t2i isn't well suited for low light photography without a proper flash either way...

I've been able to get good low light shots with the T2i (same sensor as 7D). ISO 3200 works well if you shoot in RAW and post process. Like you said though a good flash and diffuser works best. You can take shots in pitch black with auto focus assist.

Been following this thread and was always interested in photography. So finally decided and got a t2i. Received it yesterday so I hope to contribute to this thread some. Like always dope shots Santi, Dunks R Nice, Fonstarr and everyone else in between!

Back
Top Bottom