6683909423_2d9c21491a_o.jpg

6683909303_0550bccaa4_o.jpg

012 of 366.
6687892325_aa5c8f89af_o.jpg

6687864765_981589ce33_o.jpg

dunksrnice.net
flickr.com/dunksrnice

Hey lightroom 3 users,

My friend wanted me to edit his photo he took and I'm trying to explain to him what I did to it (via internet). Is there a way to send him the file so that he can see the history and what adjustments I made?

Didn't know where to post this, but bro and I found our old video game stuff in ma dukes storage.

#Nostalgia

imipz.jpg

^ haha I have a virtual boy my friend was about to toss out when we were in middle school. Thing has like 4 games ever made

Originally Posted by Helow

Hey lightroom 3 users,

My friend wanted me to edit his photo he took and I'm trying to explain to him what I did to it (via internet). Is there a way to send him the file so that he can see the history and what adjustments I made?

file > export as catalog...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Hey do you guys know how I'd get this affect on my photos? Is it done in Photoshop? Is there a specific name for it? 
its called hipster curves
3GX64.jpg

NOT SURE IF SRS.
and you're ok with him calling it the "instagram" effect?
laugh.gif

HELP! 
I just got my Rokinon 8 MM in the mail and for some reason it's not clicking on to my camera? My kit lens always clicks on just fine, but this isn't grabbing on? Any suggestions?

HELP! 
I just got my Rokinon 8 MM in the mail and for some reason it's not clicking on to my camera? My kit lens always clicks on just fine, but this isn't grabbing on? Any suggestions?
hate to state the obvious, but make sure the lens is appropriate for your camera. make sure you didn't get a nikon for a canon or vice versa.

Is there any where that I can learn about all the shutter speeds and all that other stuff. I really wanna learn how to take better pictures at night and stuff. I just got an Olympus Pen mini for christmas and it takes pretty nice pictures but I'd love to take full advantage of all that I can do with it.

Also, I don't know much about the lenses but the one I got with the camera is the 14-42 but I want one that zooms a little more. What do I needddd?!

Thanks in advance!

Is there any where that I can learn about all the shutter speeds and all that other stuff. I really wanna learn how to take better pictures at night and stuff. I just got an Olympus Pen mini for christmas and it takes pretty nice pictures but I'd love to take full advantage of all that I can do with it.

Also, I don't know much about the lenses but the one I got with the camera is the 14-42 but I want one that zooms a little more. What do I needddd?!

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Thanks in advance!

YouTube...seriously, there's a wealth of info there. You just gotta weed through the crap. But perhaps the best site, IMO, is http://www.digital-photography-school.com/.

Originally Posted by burstmode7d

HELP! 
hate to state the obvious, but make sure the lens is appropriate for your camera. make sure you didn't get a nikon for a canon or vice versa.

-_- Yeaaaaahh..ended up being the problem. SMH at myself for buying the wrong mount.
tired.gif
 Just ordered the correct one though. 

Originally Posted by burstmode7d

HELP! 

-_- Yeaaaaahh..ended up being the problem. SMH at myself for buying the wrong mount.
tired.gif
 Just ordered the correct one though. 
all good. happened to me when I bought a third party flash a few years ago
laugh.gif
. bought a nikon mount for my canon. never going to buy expensive electronics at 3 in the morning again!
tongue.gif

Dope pictures in here. Hopefully I came to the right place for some advice. Valentine's/Anniversary with my girl is coming up and I want to get her a camera. Those Sony Alpha Nex ones look nice but how do they compare to a Canon or Nikon dSLR? Costco has some nice dSLR packages so I thought I'd ask the experts before I drop that amount of dough.

Back
Top Bottom