The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Originally Posted by airjzz

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

069 of 366.

6968968999_999ac75e7b_o.jpg
This shot is amazing! How long of an exposure was that? And what type of PP was done after the fact?

Yea this one is UNREAL!!!!! I LOVE this shot...   DOPEEEEEEE

Dunksrnice, I've been following your photography for years now & I must say your progression never ceases to amaze me. Keep it up Rolo

Rolo, you inspired me to hop on the train and one day and see what i come up with from my trip all day in the city...i remember when i first started shooting i took some long exposures under the BK bridge with my old fishy, i loved them then, im sure i can do a much better job now....my dude, you really are my favorite on this board....since my ISS days....cant believe you wasnt part of IF...lol

Originally Posted by young718chris

Dunksrnice, I've been following your photography for years now & I must say your progression never ceases to amaze me. Keep it up Rolo

this. 

Is anyone down for some kind of weekly/monthly assignment of some sort for us? Seem's we just randomly post pictures, so something to get us all engaged on a common theme would be cool and interesting to get our own takes/styles on something.

Originally Posted by airjzz

Is anyone down for some kind of weekly/monthly assignment of some sort for us? Seem's we just randomly post pictures, so something to get us all engaged on a common theme would be cool and interesting to get our own takes/styles on something.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all, we would do a lot of this on the other site, then again they have a subforum dedicated strictly toPhotography...I'll see what I can come up with.

Flinally got my camera (canon T2i) took out today for some shot at centennial park today in Atlanta C&C appericated I have a lot to learn cant wait to go back out

Dunksrnice,

Your shots are normally amazing....but those last ones of SF and the bridge man. Breathtaking.

You should definitely be getting paid to shoot, if you're not already.

I'm pretty sure he is, or once he gets that degree he's working on with the portfolio he's building, we shall be hearing his name a lot more in the photography world...bro should land a job with NatGeo

Back
Top Bottom