The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

A few more. Im loving this 50mm. (Pardon my enthusiasm),lol

A few more. Im loving this 50mm. (Pardon my enthusiasm),lol

This is what I explained in the PM. Uncheck Import Images right above the submit button. NT is hosting your pic at that point. The shots look good. The shallow DOF is nice. What were you using prior to the 50mm?

This is what I explained in the PM. Uncheck Import Images right above the submit button. NT is hosting your pic at that point. The shots look good. The shallow DOF is nice. What were you using prior to the 50mm?

Thanks fam! I was using the kit 18-35. Which i dont have any issues with, it just wasnt giving me exactly what i was searching for.

Good stuff BigSlim, I remember when I copped my 50mm. I loved the DOF!
Took some recent pics of my lil brother before he took off to Japan. Savage paper and one beauty dish setup.

Took some recent pics of my lil brother before he took off to Japan. Savage paper and one beauty dish setup.

I've been trying to work with my beauty dish but can't get the look I'm going for. I think it's because I'm testing it on myself.

I am looking to purchase a DSLR camera for the summer (vacations, baseball games, etc) I've been looking into the Nikon or Canon(dont know which one is better) brand..Any good models in particlar to start out with in the $400-600 range?

you should remove that red bandana. IMO the second one is the strongest ...

I am looking to purchase a DSLR camera for the summer (vacations, baseball games, etc) I've been looking into the Nikon or Canon(dont know which one is better) brand..Any good models in particlar to start out with in the $400-600 range?

I don't know much about DSLR but the Nikon D3100 is pretty cool. I borrowed one recently and it takes nice pics. I used a kit lens. My boy and I'm sure a lot of people here would recommend a 50mm lens.

Went to Bimmerfest today. Was there from 8am-12pm, was basically low 90s the entire day. Body is beat. Will try and get some pics up soon.

Went to Bimmerfest today. Was there from 8am-12pm, was basically low 90s the entire day. Body is beat. Will try and get some pics up soon.

Seen some dope stuff on ig today from bimmerfest. What did you see that really caught your eye? There was a white E46 with a FAT wing on the back that had me like :wow:

Just followed you on ig btw.

Last edited:

Seen some dope stuff on ig today from bimmerfest. What did you see that really caught your eye? There was a white E46 with a FAT wing on the back that had me like :wow:

Just followed you on ig btw.

The one thing that impressed me was just the shear number of cars. I think the registration was ~2000. I've been to a lot of meets like Wekfest and this by FAR the biggest meet I've ever been to. I loved the generations as well. You had a lot of young cats out there as well as the older folk with their old school bmws. Really sick.

The widebodies out there were sick as well.

As far as the car that caught my eye, had to be the M1. First time seeing it in person.

and followed back

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom