The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Very cool shot up there. Colors and everything look dope.

2 today.

asa-2.jpg
asa-5.jpg

It's up on my personal blog. The Hundreds will even get the sensored version. She's a pretty liberal girl but at the same time showing her boobs was so normal to her. Would be cool to do more Van Styles shoot but her signing was pretty on the spot type stuff. It was fun though.

I have an unhealthy attraction to that woman considering her occupation.

considering her occupation you prolly aren't alone...

It's up on my personal blog. The Hundreds will even get the sensored version. She's a pretty liberal girl but at the same time showing her boobs was so normal to her. Would be cool to do more Van Styles shoot but her signing was pretty on the spot type stuff. It was fun though.

no but necessary, she seems to be very comfortable with that sort of thing... unless you mean she is a conservative girl (which after listening to her interview on the juan epstein podcast doesn't seem to be the case)

i usually don't post pics when i travel...i had only seen pictures of this place on the web, but my flight got transferred due to bad weather and it is pretty stunning:

Shenzen Boa'an International Airport

Asa was in SF and I didn't know about this :frown: She makes me feel some type of way.

Ferrari California T by Mayank4585, on Flickr

On another note why does it say "Sharing is restricted" on all my photos yet I can that option marked "yes" under my sharing settings. Is this happening to others as well?

Last edited:
@Fongstarr dope blog man. knocked out a good amount of time waiting for the nba game today just browsing :smokin.

In regards to the thread, I'm upgrading from my t3 that I got a few years ago to a t5i (should be here tomorrow), looking to become more knowledgable on photography this summer.

Last edited:
Sunday 50mm fun.

I saw a pic shot like this in another thread on here, i figured i try to replicate it. I think i did ok.

I am looking to purchase a DSLR camera for the summer (vacations, baseball games, etc) I've been looking into the Nikon or Canon(dont know which one is better) brand..Any good models in particlar to start out with in the $400-600 range?

how much does portability matter? I think many underate how much the size of a typical dslr will effect their ability to actually take pictures and end up not really getting much burn from their DSLRs, it can be difficult to just bring a dslr along (which isn't a big deal for some); mirrorless cameras are a really viable option & offer comparable features & image quality for around the same price with the added benefit of a much smaller & lighter package that is easier to carry around...

can't really go wrong with canon & nikon dslrs (pretty much any camera you'd buy would be really good), I would prolly stay away from canon & nikon their mirrorless cameras though, as it seems they both intentionally limit them or don't take mirrorless serious enough to give them the same features as dslrs... and the 2nd hand market is filled with people trying to offload their entry level dslr gear

Dope rolling shots! Was half your body hanging out the window for that last shot? I want to do some rolling shots but also want to get some focus on the road.

Dope rolling shots! Was half your body hanging out the window for that last shot? I want to do some rolling shots but also want to get some focus on the road.

I actually just held it out with my arms. Yeah, get a buddy to drive!

An article on the best available mirrorless cameras of this year.

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/124...hangeable-lens-cameras-available-to-buy-today

That NEX-6 seems to always come up. I hope to get one at the end of next month.

[COLOR=#red]Brother, my Sony A57 got stolen three weeks ago...I had to get a replacement camera and soon because I'm currently on a six week field trip for my Masters program where we are visiting some of the most picturesque places in America. Currently I'm in Moab Utah.

I knew I wanted a quality mirrorless camera because of portability reasons. I too looked at the Nex-6 until I remembered its replacement the a6000 was just released. I bought the a6000. Upgrades over the Nex-6 include a 24mp sensor with better low light capability, the new Bionz Z processor that's used in the A7 and the new upgraded A77...a full 11fps at full resolution WITH autofocus between each shot, also it has phase detection autofocus on 179 points of the sensor...meaning that phase detection covers 92% of the sensor and it's fast as s***. It has an improved menu as well.

If you look at dxo the sensor is rated at an 82 which pretty much trumps all of the other apsc sensors even the DSLRs. There was a comparison review where it easily beat out the new Leica M camera.

Look up then reviews... The a6000 is one of the fastest hottest apsc camera out there regardless of mirrorless or DSLR body style...and it takes amazing imagery.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom