The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Just picked up Resistance 3, about to put in a few hours today.
pimp.gif

Btw, since we were talking about controllers in the last couple of pages, is there a release date for the MGS or Uncharted ?
Best Buy had the MLB:The Show '11 controller on clearance so I picked one up. Now I never want to play with a plain controller
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Capo617

Anyone got that NHL 3 on 3 arcade game? Played the demo it's super fun
laugh.gif
A friend owns it. We used to play 2 on 2 before going to the bar, a drink for every goal. It'll get you messed up. 
laugh.gif

Beat Deus Ex. I really, really enjoyed the story. The gameplay was fine but the story is what kept me playing. 
Haha sounds like a good little pregame-game
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
. The hits are funny as hell people getting laid out.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Capo617

Anyone got that NHL 3 on 3 arcade game? Played the demo it's super fun
laugh.gif
A friend owns it. We used to play 2 on 2 before going to the bar, a drink for every goal. It'll get you messed up. 
laugh.gif

Beat Deus Ex. I really, really enjoyed the story. The gameplay was fine but the story is what kept me playing. 
Haha sounds like a good little pregame-game
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
. The hits are funny as hell people getting laid out.

About halfway through my Uncharted 2 crushing playthrough.

It's been rough, but not as bad as I thought it was going be.

I'm not looking forward to fighting those Shambala guardians or Lazarevic for that matter.
30t6p3b.gif

About halfway through my Uncharted 2 crushing playthrough.

It's been rough, but not as bad as I thought it was going be.

I'm not looking forward to fighting those Shambala guardians or Lazarevic for that matter.
30t6p3b.gif

empire, i should have listened to u

bought lair off my boy on wed., its pure crap!!!

controls are annoying as hell, its mad repetitive 
mad.gif

should have bout cold cuts and some italian bread instead
30t6p3b.gif

controls are annoying as hell, its mad repetitive 
mad.gif

should have bout cold cuts and some italian bread instead
30t6p3b.gif

Toine,
GL with Lazarevic!
I know someone said there is some sort of glitch out there, but it's much MORE fulfilling to do it the right way. Don't cheat!
laugh.gif

2Sappy,
I'm having second thoughts on this "Superhuman" mode. Goodness. This @#%% is impossible. One slap from a Chimera & my health is already half way gone.
roll.gif

Anyways, I beat Resistance tonight. I REALLY enjoyed the SP. Might be one of my favorite campaigns this year too!

It's about 10 HRS on Normal while hunting for trophies as well. I'm currently @ 70% right now.

I'm going to get everything else tomorrow, except "Brutal".

PO

Toine,
GL with Lazarevic!
I know someone said there is some sort of glitch out there, but it's much MORE fulfilling to do it the right way. Don't cheat!
laugh.gif

2Sappy,
I'm having second thoughts on this "Superhuman" mode. Goodness. This @#%% is impossible. One slap from a Chimera & my health is already half way gone.
roll.gif

Anyways, I beat Resistance tonight. I REALLY enjoyed the SP. Might be one of my favorite campaigns this year too!

It's about 10 HRS on Normal while hunting for trophies as well. I'm currently @ 70% right now.

PO

Originally Posted by 2sappy

^ I prefer the Two best friends play series. Now those are some funny clips. 
laugh.gif
Ill check that out.

laugh.gif
 It doesnt get any better as you go, either.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

^ I prefer the Two best friends play series. Now those are some funny clips. 
laugh.gif
Ill check that out.

laugh.gif
 It doesnt get any better as you go, either.

Originally Posted by PO2345

Toine,
GL with Lazarevic!
laugh.gif

2Sappy,
I'm having second thoughts on this "Superhuman" mode. Goodness. This @*+* is impossible. One slap from a Chimera & my health is already half way gone.
roll.gif

It's about 10 HRS on Normal while hunting for trophies as well. I'm currently @ 67% right now.

PO
Toine, i know the glitch for that fight. it made the fight fun and hilarious.
laugh.gif

PO,
I'm going through superhuman mode right now with the enemy secondary fire and enemy super weapons cheats on. That means enemies can carry almost any gun in the came, upgraded to level 3, and can use the secondary fire on any of those guns. nothing sucks more than being tagged from across the map, 40'd from across the map, shot through the walls with the deadeye, or one shotted with the rossmore. its so frustrating.
laugh.gif

the single player was very good. personally, i was waiting for an extra cutscene after the credits, so i sat through all of it. poor me.
laugh.gif

i finished the game the first day it came out on hard and got most of the trophies on my first playthrough. I think i'm only missing Brutal, Archivist, The bouncer, Juggler (stupid hard trophy for a bronze, for me at least
laugh.gif
mad.gif
), and Good fences. i might go back on easy to finish the bouncer and good fences since i already passed those points in the story again.

Toine,
GL with Lazarevic!
laugh.gif

2Sappy,
I'm having second thoughts on this "Superhuman" mode. Goodness. This @*+* is impossible. One slap from a Chimera & my health is already half way gone.
roll.gif

It's about 10 HRS on Normal while hunting for trophies as well. I'm currently @ 67% right now.

PO
Toine, i know the glitch for that fight. it made the fight fun and hilarious.
laugh.gif

PO,
I'm going through superhuman mode right now with the enemy secondary fire and enemy super weapons cheats on. That means enemies can carry almost any gun in the came, upgraded to level 3, and can use the secondary fire on any of those guns. nothing sucks more than being tagged from across the map, 40'd from across the map, shot through the walls with the deadeye, or one shotted with the rossmore. its so frustrating.
laugh.gif

the single player was very good. personally, i was waiting for an extra cutscene after the credits, so i sat through all of it. poor me.
laugh.gif

i finished the game the first day it came out on hard and got most of the trophies on my first playthrough. I think i'm only missing Brutal, Archivist, The bouncer, Juggler (stupid hard trophy for a bronze, for me at least
laugh.gif
mad.gif
), and Good fences. i might go back on easy to finish the bouncer and good fences since i already passed those points in the story again.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Dead Island COOP >

I agree. Me & Boost had a blast last night playing co-op besides the fact the stupid publisher for this game does not have their server setup good right now which caused us to loose our connection & made us have to hard manually shut down and restart our PS3's each time 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

My little review on it. Is this:

- First don't pay attention to the mixed reviews the game has been getting from the usual sites.

- Graphics are pretty good and I'd say a little better than Red Dead Redemption.

- The game is pretty much a open world 1st person hack & slash game that uses a in game HUD similar to RDR & GTA but is nowhere as sophisticated as those 2 games mentioned.

- Controls.The game uses again a similar weapon switching system used in RDR. Pretty simply to use default controller layout and does not take long to get use to.

- The game shines in the weapons customization and the co-op play is 
pimp.gif
. But liked I mentioned above they seriously need to fix their servers so that co-op play runs smoothly and does not freeze up.

I ended up renting it for 1 day at a local red box and bottom line is the game got me hooked on both the single player and brief time I played co-op last night that I decided to return the rental and was lucky enough to still get a copy of the special edition from Gamestop which was suppose to be only for pre orders. The special edition comes with a DLC voucher code for the Bloodbath battle arena which will be releasing later & this dope DLC weapon:

001.JPG

Boost where you at man
nerd.gif
 We need to get back to killin in it on co-op.

If any other NT'ers end up coppin this game hit me up for some co-op and hopefully we can get a session with 4 players sometime.

Oh yeah my weekend just got a whole lot better because my Sony hook up came through for and I got a brand spanking new factory sealed Resistance 1 & 2 double pack for FREE !!! Basically I can get any 1st party Sony PS3 games for free or for dirt cheap brand new & factory sealed
pimp.gif

Oh and by next week God Of War Origins, Resistance 3 he's hooking it up for free or for $10 bucks each and he's hookin it up on  the ICO & Shadow Of The Colossus HD collection shortly after when that releases later this month 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I may work something out for trading games with some of the trusted NT'ers on this thread who I have on my PSN buddy list and have played online with before. Maybe work out a trade for some 3rd party games that I want that like Batman Arkham City & Battlefield 3. Well see and I'll send PM's to those NT'ers on this thread.

Pic below:

031.JPG

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Dead Island COOP >

I agree. Me & Boost had a blast last night playing co-op besides the fact the stupid publisher for this game does not have their server setup good right now which caused us to loose our connection & made us have to hard manually shut down and restart our PS3's each time 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

- First don't pay attention to the mixed reviews the game has been getting from the usual sites.

- Graphics are pretty good and I'd say a little better than Red Dead Redemption.

- The game is pretty much a open world 1st person hack & slash game that uses a in game HUD similar to RDR & GTA but is nowhere as sophisticated as those 2 games mentioned.

- Controls.The game uses again a similar weapon switching system used in RDR. Pretty simply to use default controller layout and does not take long to get use to.

- The game shines in the weapons customization and the co-op play is 
pimp.gif
. But liked I mentioned above they seriously need to fix their servers so that co-op play runs smoothly and does not freeze up.

I ended up renting it for 1 day at a local red box and bottom line is the game got me hooked on both the single player and brief time I played co-op last night that I decided to return the rental and was lucky enough to still get a copy of the special edition from Gamestop which was suppose to be only for pre orders. The special edition comes with a DLC voucher code for the Bloodbath battle arena which will be releasing later & this dope DLC weapon:

001.JPG

Boost where you at man
nerd.gif
 We need to get back to killin in it on co-op.

If any other NT'ers end up coppin this game hit me up for some co-op and hopefully we can get a session with 4 players sometime.

Oh yeah my weekend just got a whole lot better because my Sony hook up came through for and I got a brand spanking new factory sealed Resistance 1 & 2 double pack for FREE !!! Basically I can get any 1st party Sony PS3 games for free or for dirt cheap brand new & factory sealed
pimp.gif

Oh and by next week God Of War Origins, Resistance 3 he's hooking it up for free or for $10 bucks each and he's hookin it up on  the ICO & Shadow Of The Colossus HD collection shortly after when that releases later this month 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I may work something out for trading games with some of the trusted NT'ers on this thread who I have on my PSN buddy list and have played online with before. Maybe work out a trade for some 3rd party games that I want that like Batman Arkham City & Battlefield 3. Well see and I'll send PM's to those NT'ers on this thread.

Pic below:

031.JPG

2Sappy:

Why do that to yourself?
sick.gif

Let me know how "Superhuman" goes. I want to play it, but I don't.
laugh.gif

Anyways, GOW: Origins releases on Tuesday!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I've never played the PSP Titles, so hopefully it provides the same satisfaction the GOW series does for me as I'm a huge fan.
HD + Trophy Features = PO going H.A.M!
roll.gif

PO

2Sappy:

Why do that to yourself?
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Anyways, GOW: Origins releases on Tuesday!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I've never played the PSP Titles, so hopefully it provides the same satisfaction the GOW series does for me as I'm a huge fan.
HD + Trophy Features = PO going H.A.M!
roll.gif

PO

2Sappy:

Why do that to yourself?
sick.gif

laugh.gif
I like a good challenge. When a game gets too easy for me, I find ways to make it harder. Take Demon's Souls for example. Game got too easy, so I decided to do a level 1 Playthrough. Allant was soo damn hard.
laugh.gif

Anyway, I'm playing through SH with a friend right now which makes things slightly easier since we can revive each other, but some parts are still pretty frustrating, like " the pit" for instance.
laugh.gif

2Sappy:

Why do that to yourself?
sick.gif

laugh.gif
I like a good challenge. When a game gets too easy for me, I find ways to make it harder. Take Demon's Souls for example. Game got too easy, so I decided to do a level 1 Playthrough. Allant was soo damn hard.
laugh.gif

Anyway, I'm playing through SH with a friend right now which makes things slightly easier since we can revive each other, but some parts are still pretty frustrating, like " the pit" for instance.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

just as long as i get to put 2 in Boost and Noskey backs and watch zombies come after them then im good its all i need im bout to pick 
it up later on in the week when i have time

Originally Posted by MR J 858

just as long as i get to put 2 in Boost and Noskey backs and watch zombies come after them then im good its all i need im bout to pick 
it up later on in the week when i have time

Back
Top Bottom