The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by MR J 858

My little review on it. Is this:

- The game is pretty much a open world 1st person hack & slash game that uses a in game HUD similar to RDR & GTA but is nowhere as sophisticated as those 2 games mentioned.

just as long as i get to put 2 in Boost and Noskey backs and watch zombies come after them then im good its all i need im bout to pick 
it up later on in the week when i have time

I'm gonna get a swarm of !@%#@*@ zombies to rush you. And I'm gonna lol at you trying to fight them off. It'll look like you're a freshly shaved virgin dropped into a supermax prison yard.

Also, Boost and Co. online, I'll be on to +@@% zombies up sometime in the near future. I got rear ended a few days ago and been dealing with that, which means almost no time to jump online. Once my car's in the shop I'll be on... a lot.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by MR J 858

My little review on it. Is this:

- The game is pretty much a open world 1st person hack & slash game that uses a in game HUD similar to RDR & GTA but is nowhere as sophisticated as those 2 games mentioned.

just as long as i get to put 2 in Boost and Noskey backs and watch zombies come after them then im good its all i need im bout to pick 
it up later on in the week when i have time

I'm gonna get a swarm of !@%#@*@ zombies to rush you. And I'm gonna lol at you trying to fight them off. It'll look like you're a freshly shaved virgin dropped into a supermax prison yard.

Also, Boost and Co. online, I'll be on to +@@% zombies up sometime in the near future. I got rear ended a few days ago and been dealing with that, which means almost no time to jump online. Once my car's in the shop I'll be on... a lot.

PO and 2sappy:

I saw the Lazarevic glitch video shortly after my last post.
laugh.gif

I'll try to beat him legit, and use the glitch method as my last resort.

PO and 2sappy:

I saw the Lazarevic glitch video shortly after my last post.
laugh.gif

I'll try to beat him legit, and use the glitch method as my last resort.

^^

I just saw it on YT this morning.
30t6p3b.gif

I wish I knew about this. Might as well do it Toine. It is what it is.

You can save some of your time to do other things in your life!
laugh.gif

PO

^^

I just saw it on YT this morning.
30t6p3b.gif

I wish I knew about this. Might as well do it Toine. It is what it is.

You can save some of your time to do other things in your life!
laugh.gif

PO

Also, for anyone interested in Deus EX, it's currently $35.00 on Amazon.com for PS3/360!

Speaking of Amazon. I now have my 1st gripe with them. How are you going to offer me 10.75 for Resistance 3?
laugh.gif

I'm not sure if they mixed it up or what, but that's the first lowball offer I have seen under my account.

Thanks for the feedback Empire! I'm totally psyched now.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Anyways, GOW: Origins releases on Tuesday!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I've never played the PSP Titles, so hopefully it provides the same satisfaction the GOW series does for me as I'm a huge fan.
HD + Trophy Features = PO going H.A.M!
roll.gif

PO

Never played Ghost, but Chains has the best story in the series, IMO.

Originally Posted by PO2345

Anyways, GOW: Origins releases on Tuesday!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I've never played the PSP Titles, so hopefully it provides the same satisfaction the GOW series does for me as I'm a huge fan.
HD + Trophy Features = PO going H.A.M!
roll.gif

PO

Never played Ghost, but Chains has the best story in the series, IMO.

Also, for anyone interested in Deus EX, it's currently $35.00 on Amazon.com for PS3/360!

Speaking of Amazon. I now have my 1st gripe with them. How are you going to offer me 10.75 for Resistance 3?
laugh.gif

I'm not sure if they mixed it up or what, but that's the first lowball offer I have seen under my account.

Thanks for the feedback Empire! I'm totally psyched now.

PO

Bought Resistance 3 today. Blockbuster by my house had 15% off everything in store, plus bigger deals on anything non-new release.
Missed out on Dead Island and Disgaea, both sold out already. 
tired.gif

Some smoking deal on Blu-rays right now, though. Couple ahead of me in line dropped $875 on about 300+ movies. 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Bought Resistance 3 today. Blockbuster by my house had 15% off everything in store, plus bigger deals on anything non-new release.
tired.gif

Some smoking deal on Blu-rays right now, though. Couple ahead of me in line dropped $875 on about 300+ movies. 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

po or anyone who has traded multiple items @ amazon @ once

do you send everything in 1 box with the trade in sheet or do you have to send stuff separately?

do you send everything in 1 box with the trade in sheet or do you have to send stuff separately?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

1 box.

1 box.

Do it Separately! Each item is a different order/ticket #.

Don't ship them together, because you will basically lose your other games.

Amazon pays for the shipping with the pre-paid label, so just go to UPS, print it out & stick it on your package.

With the exception of R3, Amazon has offered AMAZING price for my games.

PO

Do it Separately! Each item is a different order/ticket #.

Don't ship them together, because you will basically lose your other games.

Amazon pays for the shipping with the pre-paid label, so just go to UPS, print it out & stick it on your package.

With the exception of R3, Amazon has offered AMAZING price for my games.

PO

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

tired.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif

That's NICE! Especially for a new release.

If you need help on R3 Trophies, Let me know! They are fairly easy, but just in-case.

I only have 5 left:

1. Platinum Trophy
2. Superhuman Trophy
3. Collect All Journals
4. Co-Op (100 Kills)
5. Co-Op (Revive)

PO

tired.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif

That's NICE! Especially for a new release.

If you need help on R3 Trophies, Let me know! They are fairly easy, but just in-case.

I only have 5 left:

1. Platinum Trophy
2. Superhuman Trophy
3. Collect All Journals
4. Co-Op (100 Kills)
5. Co-Op (Revive)

PO

Ill probably need a hand with some Coop trophies in a few days. Going to play through it solo once on normal to get used to the controls.

Ill probably need a hand with some Coop trophies in a few days. Going to play through it solo once on normal to get used to the controls.

tired.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif

Yeah i bought Brink and some Anime yesterday. A lot of their video games are over priced, especially their collector edition Asscreed 2 for 99.99 smh
Word on the Canadian forums is that BB will increase the discount tomorrow, so ill stop by again tomorrow to see if i can get Mass effect 2 for 39.99 minus 40%

tired.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif

Yeah i bought Brink and some Anime yesterday. A lot of their video games are over priced, especially their collector edition Asscreed 2 for 99.99 smh
Word on the Canadian forums is that BB will increase the discount tomorrow, so ill stop by again tomorrow to see if i can get Mass effect 2 for 39.99 minus 40%

Back
Top Bottom