The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ellie.
1662352138557.png

Imagine if she was casted in a horror movie?

Jason or Michael Myers try and pull up on her and she like

ndg.gif

I'm beasting for another RPG after finishing FF7R.

Any recommendations for PS4??

Persona 5 is popping up a lot.

A few target stores just showed up this morning around Los Angeles county like in northridge or simi valley after it was gone yesterday, but these are in new stores not the same as yesterday if anyone near Los Angeles is interested, just go to the app log in and purchase for pickup.

Think I got away with getting a free PS5 off Stockx thanks to the Fedex driver not scanning the package when they dropped it off.

Does Stockx report consoles to Sony as stolen?

Any of you know if my buddy got HFW off the voucher with the bundle if he could gameshare it?

Any of you know if my buddy got HFW off the voucher with the bundle if he could gameshare it?

You should be able too.

Sign on to his account on your PS5 and try and download HFW from the game library.

Looking forward to this.

Enjoyed the first game, won't cop until on discount though.

This is all new to me but.

Is there a way to know if my friends who play warzone or Apex (on Xbox) are online?

Like a third party app? I seem to be the only one with a Ps5

Got GG strive. Fun game. Not sure if I’ll get into it enough to really master all the mechanics. I’d like to get into a non-Smash fighting game, was thinking this might be it but maybe it’ll be SF6 instead.

interesting take

As a high school teacher, my take is that gaming is definitely not dying. At the very least it is becoming more innovative and accessible with the evolution of smartphones and PC's. I can't keep these damn kids from gaming on their phones and school issued Chromebooks during class! They spend 5 weeks of class time gaming then wonder why they have a 50 right before report cards are about to drop!

Is there a way to know if my friends who play warzone or Apex (on Xbox) are online?

You add them as friends in the game you playing

Add them in game and they’ll be on your “in game” friends list and you’ll them online.

anyone who got a physical copy of madden get an nfl shop code that they didnt use?

i bought digital this year and forgot about it and want to get my son some stuff if you can pm it

would be appreciated thank you

Back
Top Bottom