The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Add them in game and they’ll be on your “in game” friends list and you’ll them online.
In-game shows which platform they are playing on. Normally you add them by the username that the game gives them. If through the PS Friends list, it'll only show if they are playing on a PS4 or PS5.

I need to play AC Valhalla.

AC is comfort food. I know what I’m getting with it. I’ll take a darker AC and AC set in Japan for sure.

sleepy-yawn.gif

I finally got my hands on a PS5 and the timing couldn't have been better as my sister recently asked if I could look after her twin boys for a few months as she goes through a messy divorce.

What are the must-have accessories?

And is it worth swapping the panels out to ones with vents for better cooling or does the ps5 not really have any overheating issues?

I finally got my hands on a PS5 and the timing couldn't have been better as my sister recently asked if I could look after her twin boys for a few months as she goes through a messy divorce.

What are the must-have accessories?

And is it worth swapping the panels out to ones with vents for better cooling or does the ps5 not really have any overheating issues?

The wireless charging station. I’d go with the offical one from Sony. Not really a fan of changing the panels but some NT’ers on here just can’t stand white :lol: . I’d get a 2TB M. 2 internal ssd for more storage they have gone down in prices recently.

Games for your nephew I’d recommend Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. Wait for NBA 2K to drop in price like it always does on Black Friday. God Of War Raknorak is a day 1 must cop

The wireless charging station. I’d go with the offical one from Sony. Not really a fan of changing the panels but some NT’ers on here just can’t stand white :lol: . I’d get a 2TB M. 2 internal ssd for more storage they have gone down in prices recently.

Games for your nephew I’d recommend Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. Wait for NBA 2K to drop in price like it always does on Black Friday. God Of War Raknorak is a day 1 must cop

Thank you. Definitely picking up the charging station.

Yea I don't know what to make of the design. Its a statement piece in some respects and also an eye sore. I'm used to past PlayStations and x boxes just kinda blending into the background. This thing takes over my space.

Would have been nice if they didn't fool around and just released the slim version already...

Was bored wondering what to play today, and randomly decided to try demon’s souls again. Game had been a drag for me. All the weird mechanics, started out with a weak build, needed to grind my character out of trashnees. So I’d been basically playing it just once every few months. But finally beat my second and third bosses tonight. Including one I’d been stuck on forever.

Back
Top Bottom