The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I secretly been playing GT Sport on PS5 and have been having a blast.

I don’t wanna hear your mouths about it either :lol:.

And I agree with the video. It is maybe a little sharper because the PS5 can do true 4K. But it really has shown me how much of a technical masterpiece it was on the PS4.

I don’t think there is a better looking game running at a solid 60 frames on PS4 Pro.

I still think that Forza is pound-for-pound better. But I don’t give **** anymore. I am a GT guy again. And the main reason why is because there isn’t a lot of fat in the game. It is just about the racing.

I also don’t have an Xbox anymore. But still :rofl:

I secretly been playing GT Sport on PS5 and have been having a blast.

I don’t wanna hear your mouths about it either :lol:.

And I agree with the video. It is maybe a little sharper because the PS5 can do true 4K. But it really has shown me how much of a technical masterpiece it was on the PS4.

I don’t think there is a better looking game running at a solid 60 frames on PS4 Pro.

I still think that Forza is pound-for-pound better. But I don’t give **** anymore. I am a GT guy again. And the main reason why is because there isn’t a lot of fat in the game. It is just about the racing.

I also don’t have an Xbox anymore. But still :rofl:

Well, well, well.

I was thinking about this before... and that it was so optimized on the PS4 Pro, that the room for improvement on the PS5 wasn't very much. If anything, I would have liked to have seen better draw distance looking forward as well as in the rearview mirror. Like at Monza it's especially noticeable.

Miles Morales is dope. I’ve been playing all day. I really hope they allow for some sort of co-op in SM2. Miles sounds like an annoying *** kid tho :lol:

damn just read a an interview of Jim Ryan CEO of PS and he stated all of their stock has been sold for the rest of the year. There will be no more new stock shipped to stores until next year January or even later.

Has anyone played Control? Is it worth playing?
I did on regular PS4. Just know that the framerate dips on ps4 was just awful in some parts. with their upgrades on PS5 it should be a smooth 60fps.

Gameplay was it was fun, a little action rpg contained in this government building. It's the story/vibe of the whole game. Like Alan wake. It's not horror per se but contains great horror elements and unease

Been playing AC: Valhalla and loving it!
So much to do, I'm barely touching the main story.
I'm just blindly wandering around and getting into trouble
Raids and building up your settlement are :pimp::pimp::pimp:
Assassin's Creed® Valhalla_20201122151205.jpg

Assassin's Creed® Valhalla_20201122151341.jpg

Assassin's Creed® Valhalla_20201122165419.jpg

Assassin's Creed® Valhalla_20201122173223.jpg

Assassin's Creed® Valhalla_20201123070727.jpg

Attachments

• Assassin's Creed® Valhalla_20201122173241.jpg
    Assassin's Creed® Valhalla_20201122173241.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 168
Seems like there is a direct relationship between current launch issues and the massive jump in performance for this generation. I may be wrong, possibly due to the absence of broader awareness in the past as compared to our super information age.... but I don't recall seeing these types of issues with previous launches. Especially on the Sony side.

I still haven't been able to put hours into any titles on the 5 and I haven't even opened one of my series X consoles... but I am glad I kept an extra of both as well as my 500 mill Ps Pro.

For those that are considering sending their consoles to Sony:

I purchased a 60GB PS3 from Best Buy that someone had returned on the 2nd day after launch (begged the manager to let me buy it) and it ended up having a bad disc drive. I called Sony the same afternoon and they sent me a new console that arrived the next morning in retail packaging, sans another copy of the Ricky Bobby Blu-Ray, with a return label for the bad one. It was a brilliant display of customer service for a premium product. So if they don't offer you the same thing, at least ask for this type of service. It may be possible that they stopped doing this because some jack wagons abused it to get a free console but it's at least worth asking to reduce your turnaround time of getting back to playing.

I was actually waiting for Easy Allies Review(dropped today).
Their opinions usually align with mine.
Then I think thurs or friday, they did some 100+ hour check in ahead of this review and just said F it and blindly bought it.

damn just read a an interview of Jim Ryan CEO of PS and he stated all of their stock has been sold for the rest of the year. There will be no more new stock shipped to stores until next year January or even later.
does that mean no more restocks for direct? what a mess. how do you not mass produce this system? **** is this a peloton?

Back
Top Bottom