The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man you dusty dudes don’t even play SF stop acting interested.

I have been trying to get you guys to run SF for years.
And don’t give me that SF4 is better mess I have even offered to buy it and run but every time you have some excuse talking about “oh I don’t actually play I just think it is better than SFv”

DF74F9D9-AB3B-4A43-A1BC-A9FB508877B7.gif

I don’t recall getting asked to link recently and I think SF5 is the best incarnation of SF :nerd:

Dissidia’s combat system was unique but terrible too. After a few fights, I had to drop it. Crazy thing is I won all my matches but don’t know how :lol:

I hope you mean the PS4 Dissidia.

PSP Dissidia was excellent. I was good at that game. I was also good at PS All-Stars.
But Street Fighter or Marvel, it's just not happening.

I don’t recall getting asked to link recently and I think SF5 is the best incarnation of SF :nerd:

You two should have a set and then post the replay on YouTube.

My media guy FINALLY came buy today to get my PS5 installed & there is no way it was going to fit in my media rack, so on the top it went. :rofl:
This damn thing is a missile. :lol:

Should be able to get started on MM tomorrow at the latest, the time has come! :pimp:

IMG_6971.jpeg
IMG_6973.jpeg

PO
Holdup

Can you explain whats in your media rack. Looks like the server rack at my work :lol:

NEO: The Worlds End With You...Switch/PS4 😑

Has anyone played the first game?
For the longest time I had no idea what people were talking about when they said TWEWY

Does anyone else ps5 go into rest mode when sitting at the main menu without being touched?

i am trying to install a game and put the controller down to let it install left the console for maybe 30 mins came back to it in rest mode turned it back on and it started to finish the install again.

like why would the console go into rest mode during installs and downloads?

That is a setting you can change.

Yall like the 3d pulse headset?

Yup, I do.

I have a mini-review somewhere in this thread.

I got a chance to try on the Steel Series 7P while out of town last week... About 30% heavier but still very comfy nonetheless.

I might give them a whirl just to compare. It was on a demo station at BB but not worth it with covid.

Holdup
Can you explain whats in your media rack. Looks like the server rack at my work :lol:

Well that's the media rack for my whole house, so it includes:

• 3 sub amps (1 for my media area (this area), living room & master room)
  • 2 receivers
  • 1 satellite system (directv)
  • 3 Fans to keep the area cooled
  • Camera system
  • My network system
  • My bootleg box for PPV's, movies, shows etc. :lol:

PO

Thanks for the help but it was off in the settings before i posted i checked after powering it on.

idk

Does anyone else ps5 go into rest mode when sitting at the main menu without being touched?

i am trying to install a game and put the controller down to let it install left the console for maybe 30 mins came back to it in rest mode turned it back on and it started to finish the install again.

like why would the console go into rest mode during installs and downloads?

Check your settings brother.
I just scrolled past one that said when you want the controller & console to go into rest mode etc.

PO

Last edited:
damn just read a an interview of Jim Ryan CEO of PS and he stated all of their stock has been sold for the rest of the year. There will be no more new stock shipped to stores until next year January or even later.
Running ads during NFL games but won't have any more systems to ship for 3+ months :lol: :smh:
miles and spiderman ps4 are both 3/10 for me till they add the heightz. the disrespect. they have some of our landmarks (GW bridge, theater that looks similar to united palace) so I know they scouted the area and took pics but couldn't be bothered to put the neighborhood in the game :smh:
Yeah the landmarks should definitely be in the game
Just as long as they don't add dudes walking around wearing puff coats with the fur trimmed hood, skinny jeans and timberland boots :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom