The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Demon’s Souls

d62.gif

Waiting on a confirmation email still from any online but PayPal at least gave me a receipt. Praying it gets confirmed.

If you guys haven’t done it yet, adjust the 3D audio preset in the settings. There’s 5 different presets to choose from. The audio was already pretty good to begin with, but after adjusting it to better fit my ears I swear I was playing MM and I could hear sounds I didn’t hear before. Like I would be sneaking around on a ledge and I could hear the sound of Mile’s shoes creasing. I know it sounds dumb but that’s the best way I can describe it :lol:

Well that's the media rack for my whole house, so it includes:

• 3 sub amps (1 for my media area (this area), living room & master room)
  • 2 receivers
  • 1 satellite system (directv)
  • 3 Fans to keep the area cooled
  • Camera system
  • My network system
  • My bootleg box for PPV's, movies, shows etc. :lol:

PO

Tell me more about box. Trying to get that ppv

It’s official guys, I finally got lucky on a ps5. The bundle comes with GOT but I literally ordered the digital version yesterday. Does anyone want the oop on it for less than retail? Ok me if so.
My fault for confusion. Ooping the game not the system. I didn’t get lucky to buy two but I did buy the digital game and the disc version came with the system bundle. Sorry for the confusion.

So sony isn't getting any more stock to stores during December?

looking cooked

Remember it’s Sony not other retailers. Meaning that they may be slowly dishing out their stock during the holidays.

though with the fact that you can make an easy 250-350 on a ps5

Bot boys will be eating them and others for the same reason.

looking cooked

Remember it’s Sony not other retailers. Meaning that they may be slowly dishing out their stock during the holidays.

though with the fact that you can make an easy 250-350 on a ps5

Bot boys will be eating them and others for the same reason.
Really hope sony irons out all these bugs and crashes

Got Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order for $25 at BB. I checked and the deluxe upgrade DLC is on sale for $5.99 right now on the PSN store during the Black Friday sale.

Ps5 pickup for saturday, I just hope my system is bug/error free and lasts

We not even a foot deep in the potential power this system can reach :pimp:

Star War Jedi Fallen order $23.99 psn

i had NO IDEA the ps5 controller had a mic in it!

I joined my party chat before i turned on my headset and heard them on the controller. I asked if they could hear me and they could!

This is genuinely a pleasant surprise for me bc i had a ps4 camera solely to be able to talk without headset and now the controller fills that purpose for me.

And now i understand why those controllers are 70$ a piece too lol

Amazing hardware.

just pulled the trigger on a sony 900h... getting it delivered on friday... cant wait!! my sony bravia is from 2008 1080p but only 60hz... it works perfectly fine but i need that 4k... saw a demo at bestbuy and was like ya i need that lol...ill keep my old tv and use it in another room

Back
Top Bottom