The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

maybe it's a blue collar guy working in chino hills and bought a ticket...
but yeah, a lot of ppl gonna be sour if the winner was already a millionaire :lol:

what if it was the landscaping guy on the weed eater :lol:

Last edited:
CA is just the first state to report their results. I would be very surprised if there wasn't numerous winners.

I found this interesting.
Is there even any math or science involved? TIcket sales were miles long. That amount should have been 1.7 bil or higher

CA NTers, get ready... $1million dollar winners sold
Cities that sold tickets that matched 5 of six numbers: Nipton, Chula Vista, Santa Rosa, Santa Cruz, Santa Monica, Tustin, Pacoima, Vacaville, Cloverdale, Redlands, Gardena, Irwindale (2/2)
California Lottery ‏@calottery 18m18 minutes ago

Cali >>>>>> *
In comparison I think they said there were 25 total $1 million dollar winners last time around, with two of them earning $2 million because of the power play add on. So far CA is already accounting for the main jackpot, and 12 of the $1 million dollar winners. It's looking like there may be upwards of 30 total $1 million dollar winners nation wide.

Man me and the fam had never played the lottery before last week, when noone won we we're salty as hell for spending $10 you can imagine how salty we are when we spent $20 this time

Played $30 worth

$10 with my girl, one ticket with 3 numbers

$20 for myself, 3 tickets with powerball number

Smh

If it was the rich getting richer, he probably had the means to drop at least $2 grand in tickets without a second thought. 99% of the lottery participants, much like our economic breakdown can't afford to drop more than $10/week. Most do however.

Unless its a person who commutes and bought tickets for a office pool. I hope its an office that won.

Dont even feel like claiming the $7 from only ticket that i play cause i should have really won $100

Man me and the fam had never played the lottery before last week, when noone won we we're salty as hell for spending $10 you can imagine how salty we are when we spent $20 this time
i go $100 a hand in Blackjack, 20 ain't nothing man

Anyone here actually have anything close? 

My closest one was 12 17 31 33 38   10.  Only if the numbers were a bit smaller, what could have been 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom