**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

anyone know when the next good sale on polo @ Macys will be? Any 25-30% off everything type deals coming up?

Of course I would love for RL to release more products, but with the way they're dropping collections I lowkey don't mind that they're hard go get. Wanting 3/4 of every drop and only being able to kop 1 or 2 itee's out of these collections help me save for the next collection lol. I have too much other things to buy as well as trying to stack coin.

anyone wash their snowbeach fleece (non-hooded) yet?

87% cotton
13% acrylic

usually polo items like this have a mix to limit their shrinking. But this feels like material that will shrink bad upon drying... Anyone go thru a cycle or two of washing theirs yet?

FE64CCCF-FE46-4A42-95C3-AC8C6C88B301.jpeg

@krashwerkz
Looks like the elmwood jackets with graphic. Nice tho

Yeah Ralph’s getting a call about this...
FC249977-7359-4B73-A02F-EFE30B49C5E6.jpeg

4BBACD8F-C740-4EFC-BEAA-06972528D98B.jpeg

My hats came today and my bill looks like it’s been through the ringer. Not feeling the quality either feels cheap and the bill is some weird hard plastic ****. The 5 panel is cool but the fitted triddash.:smh:

Edit: All they can do is refund after the hats returned. Being it’s sold out. Decisions decisions.

Last edited:
SlunderKingpin SlunderKingpin I had the same thing and some others on here did as well. RL Customer Service is pretty trash at least comparing it to the dealings I've had with Macy's. Push them and tell them they need to reimburse you some for it because you still want the product, but now it's sold out. I did that and they ended up saying they'd send over a $40 gift card.

SlunderKingpin SlunderKingpin I had the same thing and some others on here did as well. RL Customer Service is pretty trash at least comparing it to the dealings I've had with Macy's. Push them and tell them they need to reimburse you some for it because you still want the product, but now it's sold out. I did that and they ended up saying they'd send over a $40 gift card.
I’ll try that and if it doesn’t work i’ll just return it. Looked at the resale and it was going for around $120 but I also saw one selling for $53 :rolleyes Don’t know if I even wanna spend time with all that. Rather just get my 80 back and chalk it.

Yeah Ralph’s getting a call about this...
FC249977-7359-4B73-A02F-EFE30B49C5E6.jpeg

4BBACD8F-C740-4EFC-BEAA-06972528D98B.jpeg

My hats came today and my bill looks like it’s been through the ringer. Not feeling the quality either feels cheap and the bill is some weird hard plastic ****. The 5 panel is cool but the fitted triddash.:smh:

Edit: All they can do is refund after the hats returned. Being it’s sold out. Decisions decisions.
Damn, that's pretty bad. In every pic I see of the hat, it looks as if it needs a good ironing. Every single pic. But that lopsided brim takes the nonsense to another level. It looks like it'd even feel/look uncomfortable wearing backwards.

I’ll try that and if it doesn’t work i’ll just return it. Looked at the resale and it was going for around $120 but I also saw one selling for $53 :rolleyes Don’t know if I even wanna spend time with all that. Rather just get my 80 back and chalk it.

If you’re not satisfied with getting some back in a gift card, I would agree with just returning and getting your money back. Then if you sell that brim might come back on you somehow. It’s not worth the headache.

anyone wash their snowbeach fleece (non-hooded) yet?

87% cotton
13% acrylic

usually polo items like this have a mix to limit their shrinking. But this feels like material that will shrink bad upon drying... Anyone go thru a cycle or two of washing theirs yet?
I don’t even mind mine shrinking since I can’t find a reputable person to size swap with

Back
Top Bottom