**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

3DFADD00-5AD6-4D9B-BB31-FA627D091D07.jpeg

I see a lot of weapons but no ammunition.
please put something else,anything.The same 10+ page of sb is boring

How about some Rugby action?
20180208_215856.jpg

My camo jeans came in. I really needed that 34 x 34. Have a 33 x 32. Can barely fit into them. They're not cut like my Denim and Supply moto jeans. They're a lot slimmer.

Dunno if this was posted before. Looks like martini bear hoodie, another crest? (hard to tell if its a variation ot same tneck), some patchwork stuff

Wish they'd release a crewneck version of the crest.

nimisiskrash nimisiskrash Your samples are crazy! I wish that I had access to those sales. I can't imagine what I've missed out on over the years.

I still have thoughts of the black shearling bomber that @frankmatthews owns.
Mannn who you telling sb. Lol. I missed the last few years.The rrl/ purple label sample stuff is still to expensive imo...well not the rrl really. Always find out after the fact.I can’t imagine what I missed, Lord the things I’ve seen.

**Not my pic**
8A6EA92B-1CA4-4BE6-BA99-EE8B411B0B56.png

**not my pic**
I’m still mad at myself for not pulling the trigger on this when it dropped in A price for what I was willing to pay.

Mesh Flag crown and 12M Hat are some serious bangers...I remember I almost had the whole set of the mesh flag joints with the exception of the all black one..nearly impossible to find
All original releases no retros.no ebay, And it’s still more.

Last edited:
My camo jeans came in. I really needed that 34 x 34. Have a 33 x 32. Can barely fit into them. They're not cut like my Denim and Supply moto jeans. They're a lot slimmer.
r those the ones that are blue jeans with camo in the rips?

Lmao that’s just a drop. Have a big bin full of lo/ fila,Tim etc. did you call rl to get your situation fixed??

no, i am pissed at how they did me... But i actually like the sweatshirt the sent me more than the polo I actually did order... So just gonna let it all work out.

Mannn who you telling sb. Lol. I missed the last few years.The rrl/ purple label sample stuff is still to expensive imo...well not the rrl really. Always find out after the fact.I can’t imagine what I missed, Lord the things I’ve seen.

**Not my pic**
8A6EA92B-1CA4-4BE6-BA99-EE8B411B0B56.png

**not my pic**
I’m still mad at myself for not pulling the trigger on this when it dropped in A price for what I was willing to pay.

All original releases no retros.no ebay, And it’s still more.
That jacket was nice. There's one that's been floating around at an unethical price for almost 2 years.

I also have 2 regrets that I a haven't seen since I passed on them; both are cardigans smh.

so, anyone wash their Snow Beach rugby yet?

either the hooded or non? think the fleece rugby (non-hood) is the one I'd be more worried about shrinking.

need to figure out best way to wash it, cause i'd hope that it wont shrink... with all the patches/front snow beach plate/etc -- they should have gone with pre-shrunk stuff.
but if they didnt, the cotton fleece material would give up 15-20% of its size right?

am thinking of doing cold and then a low-heat dry cycle, but still think that cold shrink it... anyone try it yet?

I thought you can custom the snow beach pullovers??? As far as the fitted goes I don’t mind a slanted brim. But can they make the hat in an xl. I have the rock it like that cartoon character Curtis. Or elmafudge.

so, anyone wash their Snow Beach rugby yet?

either the hooded or non? think the fleece rugby (non-hood) is the one I'd be more worried about shrinking.

need to figure out best way to wash it, cause i'd hope that it wont shrink... with all the patches/front snow beach plate/etc -- they should have gone with pre-shrunk stuff.
but if they didnt, the cotton fleece material would give up 15-20% of its size right?

am thinking of doing cold and then a low-heat dry cycle, but still think that cold shrink it... anyone try it yet?

Just hand wash it and hang dry or lay flat to dry if you worried about shrinkage.

Or elmafudge

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom