**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Also on the gram
DE0C3DE4-963E-4E01-B476-E87A74C95E94.jpeg
59ADC45C-4D48-4BEB-A7FB-565E8A19098A.jpeg

Finally, this just may be the one line that the crusty old complainers, (me), the new wave, and Ralph design team can all agree upon.

Legit. They was referred to me just last week from someone that deals w/ them. Good prices for a lot of items that others are trying to head crack for.

$148 for that hi tech sweater with the zip pocket on front is a slam dunk. Think it was the best "deal" of the collection at $248... And a steal compared so some of the capsule pricing now, like $268 for the ski92 sweatshirt.

I don't know maybe I'm old but pictures look good now if I don't see buy or add to cart button anywhere I am disliking the page really quick

Y’all think hi tech rugby’s will get discounted beyond 30% before they sell out? Trying to decide if I should hold off getting doubles on my favorites..

Y’all think hi tech rugby’s will get discounted beyond 30% before they sell out? Trying to decide if I should hold off getting doubles on my favorites..

100%.. Maybe not all but a good chunk will be going to 40-50%, and then even some at 60%+ just like co-93

100%.. Maybe not all but a good chunk will be going to 40-50%, and then even some at 60%+ just like co-93
Look how much of the cp stuff is just laying around.Even the stuff that was limited is still attainable at cost or below. Patience is key.

Look how much of the cp stuff is just laying around.Even the stuff that was limited is still attainable at cost or below. Patience is key.
I’ve been sayin this for a min

I figured this out last year when I caught that crest turtleneck for well under retail via Macy’s

I’m waiting on a couple hi tech items and that ski sweatshirt to be had for less than a 30% off code personally... Black Friday is right around the corner and most of this stuff can still be found in a FSR after numerous 30% off opportunities, that should tell you something

Some would rather just buy now and price adjust later which is cool too... but I’m broke and don’t have the funds to get what I want at retail then wait and get refunded adjustments lol

REAL TALK. Even after Friends/Family 30 % off, most of the Hi Tech collection has full size runs. Visits to Macys and Bloomingdales in L.A., I find stuff sitting. The entire varsity collection is on sale 25-40% off. There have been very few pieces this year that have sold out full price. My theory is that guys pockets are not able to keep up with these drops OR people are holding on to their cash for the Winter Stadium collection.

Last edited:
REAL TALK... theory is that guys pockets are not able to keep up with these drops ...

There it is, G.

I'll say this; old school/new school/love it/hate it - there aint been this much sheer volumn of LO back to back to back to back since that golden era. I mean, to the point where you was still getting your feet set to go in on this line, and Ralphy come with that right hook and drop this line??? Thankfully, they can miss me with most of this shizz, but I still have to acknow ledge that Sir Ralph came for that bullet proof wallets in 2018!

Last edited:
There it is, G.

I'll say this; old school/new school/love it/hate it - there aint been this much sheer volumn of LO back to back to back to back since that golden era. I mean, to the point where you was still getting your feet set to go in on this line, and Ralphy come with that right hook and drop this line??? Thankfully, they can miss me with most of this shizz, but I still have to acknow ledge that Sir Ralph came for that bullet proof wallets in 2018!

Yah, the volume is insane.

Just look at bears. If you were a bear collector, you probably bought all the bear stuff.. And that wasn't that bad each year.

Now it's an onslaught.. And most likely, for the die hards.. You went from buying all the bear stuff, to realizing you can't get it all (and frankly, don't want it all).

So I think it went from die hards wanting to get it all.. To realizing their closet is filling up, they got dumb and bought some stuff before it went on sale and saw it still there at 60% off on a few items... And everytime I think I'm going to grab something, I see a new leak with even more I want.

Back
Top Bottom