**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I like the blue and yellow puffer jacket. But I already got the ski 92. Hard to justify these winter coats living in La!

Ski 92 puffer scarf listed on polo.com

2556F344-8D00-4963-91DE-147F4BE886DB.png

Picked up the ski puffer from Macy’s, thanks for the heads up. Gonna return my other to one to RL so I have more time decide if I can pull it off or not!

Picked up the ski puffer from Macy’s, thanks for the heads up. Gonna return my other to one to RL so I have more time decide if I can pull it off or not!
Lol sounds like something i would do. Sometimes after a couple months i decide i dont need a item and return it. Love a good return policy.

Any of y’all cop this one? Can’t decide on it...

Attachments

• 36D81173-DD3C-424D-AD9D-BC7B86929DE5.png
    36D81173-DD3C-424D-AD9D-BC7B86929DE5.png
    326 KB · Views: 6
Not sure what to expect...

IMG_6708.jpg
Never heard of Palace until news of this release broke. These items are actually quite nice, even with the fact that this collab upsets so many og's/loyalists. The loafers are clearly the take-down Polo versions since the logo is a sewn patch instead of being embroidered into the shoe, but they are good overall. And the silk/rayon fabrics coming back is a very good look for the shirts, but the pants are overkill. RL is going to make a lot of money with this one from advertising alone; Selling the product is a bonus for the Corp. I'm sure that RL will release their own Polo retro versions in the Spring to capitalize even more of the silk/rayon fabrics.

Hope palace sets the stakes high so that supreme actually has something to really work on in case there's a possible collaboration.

Hope palace sets the stakes high so that supreme actually has something to really work on in case there's a possible collaboration.
Im not against Supreme at all as a brand or their clothing, but I really don't want this to happen because of their following. I can see it happening, because their two of the biggest NY forward fashion brands alive and well today. The Palace collab is smart for cross marketing for consumers across the pond, because they mostly see Polo as a TJ Maxx bargain brand. Which was confirmed when I asked my cousin in South London to proxy a Stadium piece for me :lol:

looks like this will actually be a decent collab, kinda surprised tbh. does anyone know how palace drop their ish online? similar to supreme?

Supreme has so many knockoff RL pieces in the past, I don't ever see a collab coming from them

Back
Top Bottom