**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

@ Hesoos nah I'm just getting rid of stuff that I don't wear honestly didn't even want any of that stuff I have alot of doubles

Screenshot_20181206-130040_Instagram.jpg

All of the wick wack that wanna be abstract
But they lack the new knack that's coming from way way back.. Been there rock that and no iron on plastic letters... No idea is like the original

i had this sudden urge in bed last night to set alarms and go all in on that rugby. glad i didnt. i want it, and it kills me seeing it still available but im praying it sits as long as the CP93 stuff

Not one of the places that had the limited capsule today had the beanies or scarves...

Are those coming later as part of the more wide lineup?

The letters on that rugby looks like it'll fall off while you're wearing it lol.

i hear this a lot with the new ralph. does anyone actually have examples of it happening? nothing of mine has cracked or peeled yet, but i dont rock the **** out of any of it

i hear this a lot with the new ralph. does anyone actually have examples of it happening? nothing of mine has cracked or peeled yet, but i dont rock the **** out of any of it
i've washed, and dried with high heat a bunch of pieces (stadium, hi tech, snow beach) no problem.

Are the polo factory stores doing their own "Ski collection" using the ski suisse 16 logo?

I walked into polo factory store other day wearing that green and black Aztec Janey that has the patch on it, and kid told me they had new stuff with same patch.. I only saw turtlenecks.

But just saw these on ebay... That sweatshirt isn't bad.

Anyone see these out? Might be limited edition for December at factory stores?

454AE568-71B8-4E81-ACF8-74C628B4FF31.png
B3675A8F-26D6-4E94-9752-3C44562C9206.png

20181206_125949.jpg

20181206_125957.jpg

These are dope...

20181206_125939.jpg

I went and looked at that new outlet capsule. They callin it “nordic”. Wasn’t feelin the quality at all. The blue crewneck feels super thin...

Back
Top Bottom