**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

A hi tec denim jacket ???? Smh
I can’t remember how many of this style lo jean jackets I had in so many colors and never once was it anything but a polo country. Yo James they must love them “special “ brownies up in the design leg of RL. Lol. Like the tie though,just seen one on the bay last month maybe??

Think they are taking anythjng that might seem a little retro, or was based on some design from around that time.. Or even if it's just a hybrid.. And calling it "hi tech". Bloomies has a pair of jeans that is a beat up, light blue varick.. And they call em hi tech on the listing, too.

Not sure how polo club 3 does it... But he has some awesome prices tonight on his Instagram.

Just grabbed ski 92 sweatshirt for $110 shipped. He has even better deals on the ski goose jackets.

A59704D3-2998-4147-83BE-71E4835EFDF6.jpeg

Think they are taking anythjng that might seem a little retro, or was based on some design from around that time.. Or even if it's just a hybrid. And calling it "hi tech". Bloomies has a pair of jeans that is a beat up, light blue varick.. And they call em hi tech on the listing, too.
I’ve been very conservative about what I cop for the last few years now and it gets more and more with every release.This Pokémon got to catch them all has never been my thing and this wave that the now thing is going for the whole ride....it’s more foolishness coming Dow the pike you’ll see.

Last edited:
Not sure how polo club 3 does it... But he has some awesome prices tonight on his Instagram.

Just grabbed ski 92 sweatshirt for $110 shipped. He has even better deals on the ski goose jackets.

A59704D3-2998-4147-83BE-71E4835EFDF6.jpeg

Such smooth transactions with dude. He blessed me this fall/ winter season.

Think they are taking anythjng that might seem a little retro, or was based on some design from around that time.. Or even if it's just a hybrid.. And calling it "hi tech". Bloomies has a pair of jeans that is a beat up, light blue varick.. And they call em hi tech on the listing, too.
Seems as if they're doing the same with 'The Great Outdoors'
Screenshot_20181207-003051.png
Screenshot_20181207-003051.png

app restocked.

I love it. I know them Resell boys is sick.

Bruh they out there waiting in lines, bragging about wristbands for days, toasting it up in the RL store, posing on IG with the tags tucked in the same damn clothes they trying to sell in the next post... the funniest thing about it too is that the prices ive seen on most of the jackets are basically retail + tax.

All the time, money invested and the return is basically nothing. My math says they losing money when you factor the time spent and shipping costs. Looking like damn fools and serves them right trying to take advantage of people.

Really wish the code on polo.com applied to the limited hi tech Climb rugby. I remember an old code worked on it when it was first released but I passed on it - now I want it but don’t want to pay full price :/

Back
Top Bottom