**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The one that started it all.
1588117019026.png

1587941165470.png

It was a good day. Got 2 pairs. I jog so the hilfiger tec pants will reflect as well as these sneakers.
The winter stadium hat reflects as well. I just need the 3m tee.

Never shop retail for Polo. I will wait til the outdoorsman knit is on clearance.

Good Look!

Just copped another pair.

Miami Days.

moto_4-removebg-preview.png

The cuffs collar and waist should be black. Mens moto jacket.
lol

The reason for 2 p-racing patches is so people can see the branding if you ride past
on either side of them. Overtake on either side. good night. I was bored tonight.

1588138790167.png

or

1588138953223.png

Last edited:
Anybody else polo bears t shrink after washing ??

I wash them in cold and always let them hang dry. After I wash them once they shrink immediately and it’s annoying . I love them, I have about 5 but I’m not trying to keep copping them everytime this happens. Tips?

I wash them in cold and always let them hang dry. After I wash them once they shrink immediately and it’s annoying . I love them, I have about 5 but I’m not trying to keep copping them everytime this happens. Tips?
Size up?

Dry cleaning?

anybody else have experience with myukmailbox for RLUK?

Excellent service. Expecting an order now.

Got an email saying my order from Dillard's is canceled. Tracking info still says Friday. Guess we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom