**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

hey everyone,

just wanted to know if there are sites still selling these shorts. Thanks!

13C9D29A-2A23-4522-996F-18E9EB916330.jpeg

I dunno if its the best idea, but you try using some pliers to try and "shape" it back to original?

Worst case,probably take it to a tailor or someone like that and see if they can replace it?

You could always just leave it also. IMO, since it still zips up, and the flap with the buttons still closes/covers it still stays closed and keeps you warm and aesthetically looks good, but i get that it would be annoying knowing it doesnt snapclosed.

good lookin out. Didnt think of the pliers. Thought of just replacing it.

Anyone know where I can find this? I know Macy’s had it but they don’t have this color on the site anymore. Need it for the Air Max 95 neons
CF77034D-2AA3-425F-AA81-4337B42C75DD.png

Ordered 3 shirts from Bloomingdale's... shipped in 2 different packages. 1 t shirt and 2 mesh polo shirts. The t shirt shipped first and was scheduled for delivery Monday and... nothing. The polos got delivered today and... it's only one shirt, so I gotta deal with that tomorrow. Really wanted this shirt too.

I did end up ordering a few things from the outlet in Tuscola and they were extremely helpful. Bandana hoody and a new ombre shirt should be here soon. Also got my sons first package, stuff he won't wear until next year tho.

1607614972501.png

1607615577278.png

Remember when Polo looked like this. People are making the pieces but its not from Ralph.

1607615063515.png

Heavy knits with rich block colors. I'm RACKING UP ON THE 90S POLO look
but its from european designers.
1607615181334.png

Im racking up on Polo equipment and heavy knits Ralph does not make anymore.
Ski helmet is nice. I mix the polo supplier with the polo ralph.
I still buy Ralph. I have to fill out the 90s era stuff he dont make anymore.

I switched from JUST Polo Ralph to Polo lifestyle. Ralph is a part of it but not the whole for me any more.

ski_red-removebg-preview.png

m_5fa0409a88cce3f20c2f8716-removebg-preview.png

Last edited:
1607614972501.png

1607615577278.png

Remember when Polo looked like this. People are making the pieces but its not from Ralph.

1607615063515.png

Heavy knits with rich block colors. I'm RACKING UP ON THE 90S POLO look
but its from european designers.
1607615181334.png

Im racking up on Polo equipment and heavy knits Ralph does not make anymore.
Ski helmet is nice. I mix the polo supplier with the polo ralph.
I still buy Ralph. I have to fill out the 90s era stuff he dont make anymore.

I switched from JUST Polo Ralph to Polo lifestyle. Ralph is a part of it but not the whole for me any more.

ski_red-removebg-preview.png

m_5fa0409a88cce3f20c2f8716-removebg-preview.png
Polo ralph meets official suppliers. That's my new look. If fresh prince came out today , carlton would be dressing like me. St moritz coat with the ralph knits and official ski supplier helmets. I take it to the next level.

Thank you for this, came in super clutch this morning. Needed a pair of pants for something tonight because lockdown weight got me unable to fit any of my other pants. Managed to find a pair of Olive chinos for $29.99 + the additional 30%.

I.......think I'm blacklisted from getting factory emails somehow? My last one was a 50% outlet coupon that went floating around years back. Manager went on a power trip over the walkie talkies saying people are using fake coupons, etc. etc. But the coupon was on the RL server? :lol:

Just stopped getting them for like 3 or 4 years now. Every email I sign up with I get nothing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom