**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

They really not letting us use these codes on t shirts. wack
You have to know how to work the system, load your cart up with the stuff you want and call customer service. Talk extra nicely to them, let them know that you are a rl enthusiasts and looking to purchase the items in your cart, but the discount does not want to work for certain items. Let them know that you want them for Xmas gifts and watch how fast you will get the discount on everything. I've done it multiple times and even got a discount on top of the discount. When the doors are closed you have to kick it down!

Wtf I missed the Macy’s drop... hope I don’t take an L on this like the biker hoodie last year
98A062CC-F305-446D-9A33-E2E1D825126C.png

edit:$198 retail

Back in stock at macys (and bloomies)

Whew, had the hoodie sitting in my cart waiting on it to restock. F&F plus $25 reward....Had to pull trigger..

H
Whew, had the hoodie sitting in my cart waiting on it to restock. F&F plus $25 reward....Had to pull trigger..
ell yeah, I'm the sniper right behind you. It was sold out in my size, signed up for the email restock notification. I just ordered Large, wasn't going to go out like the bike hoody again. Besides, the resellers are selling it for 300, FOH.

H

ell yeah, I'm the sniper right behind you. It was sold out in my size, signed up for the email restock notification. I just ordered Large, wasn't going to go out like the bike hoody again. Besides, the resellers are selling it for 300, FOH.
Just got the shipping email from Bloomies a few mins ago...That was fast!
And yeah im still looking for the Bike Hoody in a LARGE....Anybody looking to let go of one in Large give me a shout!

Just got my bandana hoody from the outlet the mail. Shout out to the Tuscola, IL outlet store for tracking it down for me in my size (only 4 left in the company at the time) and shipping it to me for free, and for doing a Duo presentation and selling my 3 more shirts that I'm still waiting on. :smile:

No discount on Macy’s but Bloomies has 25% off
If you make a Macy’s account you should be able to see the 25% off star pass

glad I caught it when Macy’s had 30% off and cashback rewards were 12%.. make sure y’all check y’all cash back options

still upset I missed the biker hoodie lol

edit: where is the bear Hoodie in this pic?
0F3B5FBD-2468-4945-B453-E245A37FE83A.png

Last edited:
If you make a Macy’s account you should be able to see the 25% off star pass

glad I caught it when Macy’s had 30% off and cashback rewards were 12%.. make sure y’all check y’all cash back options

still upset I missed the biker hoodie lol

edit: where is the bear Hoodie in this pic?
Made a Macy’s account and got nothing. I think you mean if you open a new Macy’s credit card you’ll get the 25%. I’ll pass lmao

Made a Macy’s account and got nothing. I think you mean if you open a new Macy’s credit card you’ll get the 25%. I’ll pass lmao
Naw I don’t have a Macy’s credit card and I have the 25% option... I guess because I’ve made a bunch of purchases this year idk lol

edit: I guess you’re right. Someone ordered something off my account once and used their card. I guess their benefits are still on my account.. didn’t even notice

Back
Top Bottom