**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

😂🤣😂 no one listen to this guy... it was on RL us website up until yesterday. If you missed it you missed it.
This guy stay pedaling the wrong info...
you give people a link for a site that doesn’t even ship to the usa 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Shame on you 💯💯
Yeah. The hat was available.

15ABBFAC-8156-466C-B133-1DA21C61CE1F.png

This is why you can’t find them, scavengers maxing out credit cards.

^^^ I don’t like the hat, I don’t buy white hats, and that **** looks corny to me 🤷🏽‍♂️. But too buy entire store-stock to take advantage of others in the culture is 💯% lame.

I could care less about resellers I have bought and sold to & from others 🤷🏽‍♂️.

You sound like a total clown💯💯 You literally just admitted to reselling yourself. Yet when you resell you hold yourself in higher regard cause you don’t resell a lot of the same piece/item 😂🤣😂🤣
Their are dudes on here that want to tar and feather all resellers💯💯 but wait, not you cause you’re a different kind of reseller lmfao 🤣😂🤣

You sound like a total clown💯💯 You literally just admitted to reselling yourself. Yet when you resell you hold yourself in higher regard cause you don’t resell a lot of the same piece/item 😂🤣😂🤣
Their are dudes on here that want to tar and feather all resellers💯💯 but wait, not you cause you’re a different kind of reseller lmfao 🤣😂🤣

I don’t give a **** what you think......I pointed out in the thread where most of the stock went, since people were looking for that hat in particular should’ve minded your business but you responded :

don’t hate cause you didn’t put in an ounce of leg work💯💯

if someone put that work in they deserve the reward🤷‍♂️💯

I said buying 3-4 caps ain’t my issue buying entire stock was my point. I sometimes double up or sell extras and what I don’t want no more and I also buy from resellers.

again don’t care what you think I’m not here for friends, just responding to u

1616886011042.png

this hat got the internets in their feelings...its just a hat!!

hope no one boosting these ... imagine paying $300 and the cops have to confiscate it for evidence?

Back to POLO
I wasn’t feeling the polo sport long-bill, cycle caps, or the P1/digi racing cap.

And man they way they hoein the polo-sport line out. So many other lines to choose from just to keep going back too basic lo sport.

Back to POLO
I wasn’t feeling the polo sport long-bill, cycle caps, or the P1/digi racing cap.

And man they way they hoein the polo-sport line out. So many other lines to choose from just to keep going back too basic lo sport.
I like the return of Polo Sport, especially the Polo Sport Outdoor Capsule, which is better than the Polo Great Outdoors Collection IMO. There's 5 to 10 new Polo Sport items that will likely be considered grails with a few more years passing.

This White Digital Cap has y'all at each other's throats😆. Traquilo; People get charged up for a retro Polo item every tax season, and with everyone holding stimulus checks, it's even worse now. This is nothing new. I just hope everyone cashes out during Spring and Summer so that I can get what I want when the Fall 21' Collection rolls out.

Speaking of Polo sport..

What y’all think about that blue Polo sport jacket with the red and yellow stripes? I think there’s a white Polo sport rugby too

Speaking of Polo sport..

What y’all think about that blue Polo sport jacket with the red and yellow stripes? I think there’s a white Polo sport rugby too
Jacket was lame IMO...went with the USA vest instead ....jacket felt cheap and plastic...sweaty arms for sure!

I like the return of Polo Sport, especially the Polo Sport Outdoor Capsule, which is better than the Polo Great Outdoors Collection IMO. There's 5 to 10 new Polo Sport items that will likely be considered grails with a few more years passing.

This White Digital Cap has y'all at each other's throats😆. Traquilo; People get charged up for a retro Polo item every tax season, and with everyone holding stimulus checks, it's even worse now. This is nothing new. I just hope everyone cashes out during Spring and Summer so that I can get what I want when the Fall 21' Collection rolls out.
All I want is the wacker of the retro Hi tech vest in XL or XXL. That's all. Impossible to find. Otherwise, I'll be over here working on my deck. Ipe wood COSTS!

Jacket was lame IMO...went with the USA vest instead ....jacket felt cheap and plastic...sweaty arms for sure!
I haven’t seen the jacket in person. I saw it in pics. I would’ve rocked it with the hare Jordans. Thanks for the info. I’ve been looking at the white rugby too

Initially I was digging the resurgence of polo sport, but now they just replacing the same item with the word polo sport. I don’t consider the sportsman/great outdoors lines part of polo sport. IMO polo sport line is just the spell-out............

copy/paste
B4611C85-D1B1-4A42-8C2F-D84CF23BA673.jpeg

EAB31A6D-887F-4318-9140-298673EE23E3.jpeg

252A7A1A-6308-4823-94AA-AEAF2888CB41.jpeg

63773AC7-048F-474F-9615-6DBC33FF6AEB.jpeg

6B4604CB-7A0D-4985-BBB2-DCFCC5B101C4.jpeg

Initially I was digging the resurgence of polo sport, but now they just replacing the same item with the word polo sport. I don’t consider the sportsman/great outdoors lines part of polo sport. IMO polo sport line is just the spell-out............

copy/paste

I mean colours are the same but in practice these 2 pants are significantly different, I think even down to fabric weight. I have the all navy version with the embroidery and they are super light then I saw these and they are definitely heavier as well
81F8CE1F-A07A-42ED-A976-3962694479A1.jpeg

Speaking of Polo sport..

The New White Rugby is very nice.

copy/paste

252A7A1A-6308-4823-94AA-AEAF2888CB41.jpeg

63773AC7-048F-474F-9615-6DBC33FF6AEB.jpeg

6B4604CB-7A0D-4985-BBB2-DCFCC5B101C4.jpeg
The Sportsman Capsule is without a doubt Polo Sport. The branding has been seen on every thing from RL, including sportman wear. It's very hard to argue when Ralph himself considers this Polo Sport.
20210328_224459.jpg

I mean colours are the same but in practice these 2 pants are significantly different, I think even down to fabric weight. I have the all navy version with the embroidery and they are super light then I saw these and they are definitely heavier as well
81F8CE1F-A07A-42ED-A976-3962694479A1.jpeg

yes it obvious they’re significantly different material wise one is nylon track pants (polo sport) and the other one supposed to imitate quality climbing gear (Hi-tech). But the inspiration is there and you can’t argue that my point didn’t hit close to home with the pants and thats why you didn’t acknowledge the jacket example.

The New White Rugby is very nice.

The Sportsman Capsule is without a doubt Polo Sport. The branding has been seen on every thing from RL, including sportman wear. It's very hard to argue when Ralph himself considers this Polo Sport.
20210328_224459.jpg

I said IMO that’s jus spell-out basic polo sport (capsule collection), I feel the capsule it polo sport, the sportsman collection I was referring to was
914E2073-6A1F-4F39-A9AB-B60EC450E2D7.jpeg
46B15E31-2E93-44AA-84CB-AEE033418E3A.png
33B1B89E-9C9F-4F27-9C7A-ED22DC9CDCC7.png

yes it obvious they’re significantly different material wise one is nylon track pants (polo sport) and the other one supposed to imitate quality climbing gear (Hi-tech). But the inspiration is there and you can’t argue that my point didn’t hit close to home with the pants and thats why you didn’t acknowledge the jacket example.

I said IMO that’s jus spell-out basic polo sport (capsule collection), I feel the capsule it polo sport, the sportsman collection I was referring to was
914E2073-6A1F-4F39-A9AB-B60EC450E2D7.jpeg
46B15E31-2E93-44AA-84CB-AEE033418E3A.png
33B1B89E-9C9F-4F27-9C7A-ED22DC9CDCC7.png
Ummmmnnn... we could debate those pants at the bottom Theme is different, but sure screams "Polo Sport" to me..
Sailboard2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom