**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Ummmmnnn... we could debate those pants at the bottom Theme is different, but sure screams "Polo Sport" to me..
Sailboard2.jpg

my point was the current direction of polo sport the last couple years, the (2019) 🧗‍♂️ pants look like 90s polo sport but RL didn’t release them as reg. polo sport they released under the sportsman line/div./banner etc.

The jacket i used as an example is obviously a rip but I ain’t heard a peep about that.

7AEA942C-CBB1-4777-892F-E8F9B553D720.png
7AEA942C-CBB1-4777-892F-E8F9B553D720.png
Am i the only one that likes this cotton canvas female racing jacket better than the mens double knit version. I wish they made a mens one as i dont buy womens clothing. Wish the mens one was cotton canvas. Tired of the double knit stuff.

D18137FD-E667-491D-BB3D-225F948A40E8.png

Look at how dope the closure at the neck is. Looks like a real racing jacket not a racing inspired jacket. The double knit stuff feels lazy to me.

Polo sport is all rl sportswear.... even if it doesnt say sport it’s still sportswear... from ski 87 thru rlx !

yes it obvious they’re significantly different material wise one is nylon track pants (polo sport) and the other one supposed to imitate quality climbing gear (Hi-tech). But the inspiration is there and you can’t argue that my point didn’t hit close to home with the pants and thats why you didn’t acknowledge the jacket example.
Yeah idk I didn’t mean to make it seem like I was attacking your opinion or make you defensive sorry if I came across that way. I agree they are definitely whoring out the polo sport logo in general I was just commenting on the pants in particular because I own a pair of the embroidered version. I just meant more along the lines I could see justification for making both pants because they do serve a different consumer just based on jogger vs cargo pant. None of those jackets do a thing for me lol I don’t have the same connection as a lot of people do to the loud multicolour stuff I lean way more to the solid earth tone stuff 💯

Yeah idk I didn’t mean to make it seem like I was attacking your opinion or make you defensive sorry if I came across that way. I agree they are definitely whoring out the polo sport logo in general I was just commenting on the pants in particular because I own a pair of the embroidered version. I just meant more along the lines I could see justification for making both pants because they do serve a different consumer just based on jogger vs cargo pant. None of those jackets do a thing for me lol I don’t have the same connection as a lot of people do to the loud multicolour stuff I lean way more to the solid earth tone stuff 💯

It’s all good, nothing personal I was just trying to highlight my point that they are riding polo sport and copying some of the best pieces from other lines.

yes it obvious they’re significantly different material wise one is nylon track pants (polo sport) and the other one supposed to imitate quality climbing gear (Hi-tech). But the inspiration is there and you can’t argue that my point didn’t hit close to home with the pants and thats why you didn’t acknowledge the jacket example.

I said IMO that’s jus spell-out basic polo sport (capsule collection), I feel the capsule it polo sport, the sportsman collection I was referring to was
914E2073-6A1F-4F39-A9AB-B60EC450E2D7.jpeg
46B15E31-2E93-44AA-84CB-AEE033418E3A.png
33B1B89E-9C9F-4F27-9C7A-ED22DC9CDCC7.png
Oh okay, I see what you're saying. And I agree that those items are Polo, not Polo Sport.

it’s a reworked men’s jacket, came out some years ago under d&s
8F3916DA-A915-495C-A564-3E5D3884FDB8.jpeg

The D&S was even made better
Mad more like a old school rl canvas/cotton twill jacket than a lot even newer rl pieces now.
A dope piece in there arsenal when the was at the end of there run and moving away from the Native American themed items

Anyone have this or seen it in person? Stock pics are misleading. On 1 pic, the 3 is red and the other the 3 is blue

Attachments

• 0DBF667B-AFCC-436F-A7C1-AC2852EA3C32.png
    0DBF667B-AFCC-436F-A7C1-AC2852EA3C32.png
    557.6 KB · Views: 82
  • B8313DA4-1304-438B-A262-CBBFDE088EFC.png
    B8313DA4-1304-438B-A262-CBBFDE088EFC.png
    589.6 KB · Views: 129
Back
Top Bottom