**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

34th st Macys has the bear...I was on a call list....my name was after Dallas Penn, and they called me the day it was released only I already purchased it online.

Last edited:
34th st Macys has the bear...I was on a call list....my name was after Dallas Penn, and they called me the day it was released only I already purchased it online.

I was called the first day too, but they were not in store. The sales ppl call u and then help u make the purchase online. Herald Square, as far as what I was told, hasn't gotten their shipment yet.

Much appreciated SPB, best sweater of the season hands down… love that thing, how was your event last night? was expecting to see pics man :nerd:
I agree. My wife and I flipped the schedule and did dinner reservations last night. She loved the sweater, and now she's hinting at the idea of a new pair of boots for herself...gotta love them.

I'm not in love with the Macys bear, and will probably return it. But I just wanted to let you guys know, if anyone one is interested in a XL....

I'm not in love with the Macys bear, and will probably return it. But I just wanted to let you guys know, if anyone one is interested in a XL....

So quick to return? I know its not the bear you wanted but i would hold it down for a trade later on. What if the macys bear was made in smaller numbers than the rL.com bear? Im sure after the smoke settles everyone would agree there isnt that much of a difference to warrant a return.

This was my only must have this season...everything else is pending sale prices

I actually ordered that jacket but when I actually saw it in person :x :smh: returned it ASAP and went with the RLX ranger anorak instead

That's funny because, I liked it even more in person...I love the camo, not to flashy but perfect for fall considering the colors. Plus I didn't want to drown in a sea of Navy, Black or Brown jackets that engulf NYC, I can standout, but in a sutle way.

I believe the vest was $185 retail, they are all over eBay, you could get one under $100 probably

The Polo Bear Polo hit Macy's website, but only in one color, Rugby Blue for $100..I'm hoping they will make it to the outlets soon if they haven't already.

13540534248.jpg
$300 for this in TJ Maxx. I've been planning on getting a leather jacket from RL, but I wanted a bomber sans logo. However, couldn't pass up on the price and when I put it on, it felt right. Furthermore, the logo is small and blends in well, making it subtle. Dat leather is soo butter too.

Last edited:
Now you got me thinking about that Meyers Leather Jacket. The Meyers is just superior in quality to that Lambskin A-2 Bomber jacket that I was considering but is more than I was looking to spend right now. That Meyers Jacket looks like something that will last 20 years while I'm just not as sure about the Lambskin bomber.

Decisions Decisions.
bro trust me when i say this and i hope non others get offended but rrl is more quality than blue label when it comes to leathers and a few other things .. this is from someone that spends 30-50k on clothes a year and is sitting on every brand from ralph from purple, polo, rlx , black ,rrl , and made to measure. 

also is that eagle sweater available in stores in a xl ?

^I agree that RRL leathers are better quality in the the weight of the hides, but my personal opinion is that the purple label leathers are top notch in the grade of furs, hides, and fabric used.

Did you find the Meyers in your size? All you need is one cool Texas night.

Theres a leather that Im watching, but I'm going to wait unil January to see if it stays in stock for the 75% markdown.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom