**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I scooped up a few bear tees at the outlet last summer, are different ones expected to be at outlets this season as well?

I feel like I read somewhere that the bear tees hit the outlets a lot of summers… if anyone has more info I'd appreciate it

No disrespect guy. But what's the point of posting up that flick at all? Do you expect us to die laughing at the man? Just plain tasteful of you for posting that. I don't expect everyone to wear polo or better yet brand name clothing. Let the man wear fake yeezys same thing when people wear USPA, who are we to judge what other people wear. No disrespect bro, just saying.

Most definitely fakes, Nat.

We caping for random old dudes wearing Feezys at Walgreens or whatever now?

A few t-shirts I ordered from the RL private sale, the one in the middle feels like the same cotton as the recent D&S indian head everyone's been posting, I also ordered 4 pairs of shorts, but they were all to big, so I had to send them for an exchange for the right size

These 5 are some D&S shorts I picked up at Macy's on the friends & family sale
How's the Arizona tee? Or shall I say how does it run....the all stars shorts are pretty dope too
The Arizona tee is a classic fit so size accordingly, I went with medium on the size and fit great for me, in custom fit I'm usually a Large and in classic fit a Medium, its made out of that regular thin cotton RL uses on its tees not the heavier thicker cotton like on some of the other tees, hope that helps

Most definitely fakes, Nat.

We caping for random old dudes wearing Feezys at Walgreens or whatever now?
Thank you BIP, See You didn't get all Carlton on me and call me tasteless and disrespectful. My bad for not knowing about the fakes of that anyway but i bet half of you's wiill copp some Canal Street designs if you's weren't informed by the know but ,no disrespect bro....

Good day all. Nice out. To break up all the recent sale goods pics, going old school..

Again, I wasn't trying to clown dude. People think...., Just stop thinking i'm clowning.
Fam who cares if you were clowing on dude. This is a sneaker forum, do you. As far as rustling jimmies who cares. There are a few cornballs thru out this forum that catch feelings over things on the INTERNET. No need to apologize fam, keep cooking.

Some D&S pieces have definitely caught my eye, dope pickups above fellas, getting in the last few orders before the sale ends on Monday.

What's up Everyone! I'm looking to take advantage of that Macy's sale and finally pick up that Polo Bear hoody that i've been putting off forever!!! They never had any sizes in my range (only xl and xxl) at my local Macy's so I was hoping you could let me know how they fit. I usually were a medium and like a slimmer fit but I know a lot RL stuff runs big. I wear a medium in Supreme hoodies if that helps at all. Thanks in advance!

Anyone have pics of the RRL Winfield Jacket?

Considering it and the pics on the website don't do it for me.

Thanks.
I brought that jacket when it was 65 percent off. At 240 dollars it was a no brainer. But at 500 plus... no way. It's a very nice jacket tho.

Thinking about grabbing some V Necks during this sale their having, anyone know how the 3 packs of v necks run size wise? I need to grab some for summer and this would be good price.

Last edited:
That Harlem Globe Trotters ball is :smokin .

Nice. I want that basketball too. I collect this type of RL merchandise and my guy is the one who focuses more on apparel. I just got this, I'm trying to search for info on it, like if it was a bonus gift with fragrance purchase or something but I can't find a single thing.

I have seen the baseball on ebay recently. It was going for like $25 but the multicolor ball I have'nt seen.

I have an all silver PS basketball but I'm looking for one of these gems...

Private Sale extended. 50% off + Extra 10% Off.

RL may be having some trouble getting their Spring lines out of the warehouse.

I'll post any pricing errors on the website that I see here.

Apparently the new crossed mallets polo and the red tiger patch polo were spotted in a marshall's already.

Back
Top Bottom