**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

been waiting for that promo code to drop lol

had items in my cart for atleast 2 weeks

finally got that what the polo shirt as I like to call it

Couple of items from the ralph lauren sale on polo.com

Love the Indigo Aran, extremely disappointed in the "Serape" Cardigan.

Thanks Frank. I'm not to crazy about the cardigan either, I had high hopes based off the draft s you posted. Im still hoping there's a chance for the nicer one since this one is so different (no shawl), and since women s blue label had more than 10 native inspired knits . No reason for mens not to have more than one for the summer. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.

I hate how UK always gets first availability...

Here you go Krash....this is 120 pieces currently on the Bay
So with this auction ending at over $2000 I only wonder how my collection stacks up against it????????
Lemme know as I really have no idea, I don't have as wide a variety but I do have a lot of the Indian Heads. Not sure if the market is ripe for the listing.... love to get an amount close to what the last collection sold for though lol.

Welcome to the thread.

Nice first contribution. Invisible "P" sweater is dope!
Thanks for the welcome.  

Not much into the sales talks, but follow through to see the happenings and the pics.

Thumbs up to Frank M. for the style previews.

By the looks of this you may have a stash on the low.....
I don't have a lot of "Power Pieces", but my "stash" is
smokin.gif

Early shout to all the Vets. I pledge allegiance to the flag...

HAHAHA.

This might rival that fireman jacket that was up for like 30 years at $5000 or whatever the hell.

I looked at dude's other auctions and he has no Lo to speak of whatsoever. ...You think maybe he just stumbled into that and mistakenly thinks it's from THE P-wing collection?

On a similar note, the guy who sold the custom P-Wing that he was falsely marketing as a Japanese version is back with another custom that he's trying to pass off as an original. Here, he's claiming that it was the exact same piece as the last one he sold, and that the other one sold for $450 - both lies. So, this is looking more and more like a scammer than either somebody who got bad info and didn't know or who bought a custom unknowingly and then sold it unknowingly.

Dillard's is having their 30% off already reduced merchandise tomorrow and through the weekend. The western shirt button up and the southwestern workshirt are $87.50 and $101.50 respectively, plus an additional 30% for those that might be interested or have been waiting for a price drop. Bound to get reduced even further than that in the coming weeks but going to pull the trigger tomorrow to avoid the possibility of not finding my size later.

HAHAHA.

This might rival that fireman jacket that was up for like 30 years at $5000 or whatever the hell.

I looked at dude's other auctions and he has no Lo to speak of whatsoever. ...You think maybe he just stumbled into that and mistakenly thinks it's from THE P-wing collection?

On a similar note, the guy who sold the custom P-Wing that he was falsely marketing as a Japanese version is back with another custom that he's trying to pass off as an original. Here, he's claiming that it was the exact same piece as the last one he sold, and that the other one sold for $450 - both lies. So, this is looking more and more like a scammer than either somebody who got bad info and didn't know or who bought a custom unknowingly and then sold it unknowingly.

I peeped that as well, this one looks a little better then the last one, cause the font on the "polo" looks similar to those on p wings, but again NO BUENO...I can't call it, whether he knows or doesn't but his starting bid tells me that he or she is somewhat aware of what they are doing. Especially to go as far as calling it the Japanese version...I did recently see the one previous sold last week on IG about a day ago, and that person is known from what I can tell in dealing with customs...oh well.

Back
Top Bottom