**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Haven't been in this thread in SO long. I'm not even into Polo much anymore. I lowkey cringe at the thought of wearing anything with the logo. I've been considering selling my collection and starting over fresh with a new brand. I'm in a new state with a new vehicle and feel like I need a new wardrobe.

Here's a few more polo's I picked up at Macy's f&f sale

Saw this in person today. The embroidery on the back is top notch. Really contemplated getting it.

Finally got my 65% package from my girl's Aunt this weekend and to my surprise, one of the items they cancelled in my order actually shipped! Made my weekend.

Macy's stores in NYC carried it.
Didn't see it at Fulton. Would have guessed Herald Square had it.

Quantities were limited but most bigger macys got them, they were on macys.com too for awhile. I just bought the last one out of Herald Square last weekend. Dude made a mistake and charged me $185 for it. lol Last I checked San Fran had a couple left. Give them a call.

RL is ice cold for tagging that at $1K, probably not a single thread of cashmere in it :lol:. You are correct Frank, this will be cleared out in a few weeks at $495 which is what full retail should be. I hope to catch it at heavy discount.

Btw, New Serape crewneck just showed up...Im actually liking the new lightweight cardigan.

**** even at 75% off its still $250 which is more than I'd like to pay for it. Drop a knit sweater in may for $1000 so when August rolls around and people are actually buying sweaters it's $500, smart. I don't think it's gonna work though.

I like the crewneck, still not feeling the cardigan.

Mommas Day wdywt...

RL custom fit sport shirt
RL slim fit stretch chino
RL Thad boat shoe

Nice color my man

Last edited:
Herald Square had one left? Must have been buried because I'm in there a lot to kill time before I head to work. Could you PM me the number to the SF Macys? Can't be just one in the city.

I hare buying dolls as gifts, but occasionally if I'm told that the kid really loves dolls, I'll do it. That RL Barbie collab has been given as a gift many times by yours truly.

No meet-ups, paypal gift only.
Very nice, One Beer. Desert Rally, Fleece USA, Forest flag skully are all
smokin.gif
Thank you sir.

^^^ this is not an authentic watch by Ralph Lauren....on another note, I love watches as well and I always encourage people (especially grown men) to purchase watches made by watch companies. No disrespect to Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Burberry...etc but the brands just mentioned are fashion watches. Since I don't particularly wear jewelry, I invest in good watches I like. Ralph Lauren recently started making higher end watches, just visit their website. Your better off buying a G-Shock (great tough everyday watch which can run you $40-120)

Many years ago like many Ralph Lauren enthusiast I purchased the "bear fabric' bed sheets, but IMHO I leave those sheet for children 12 and under.

Last edited:
I tried to get me one of those watches, but they must grease those claw cranes or something. Blew me like 6 quarters outside the bodega before I decided to cut my losses.

Many years ago like many Ralph Lauren enthusiast I purchased the "bear fabric' bed sheets, but IMHO I leave those sheet for children 12 and under.

Shots fired! Yes!

...Just playin' Middy - I made the same comment a while back and it turned into a bit of a heated exchange.

I remember and amusing RL bedding discussion from my VGA lurking days too.

I do have RL bear throw pillows on the couch in my spare bedroom/office at home though.

Shots fired! Yes!

...Just playin' Middy - I made the same comment a while back and it turned into a bit of a heated exchange.

I remember and amusing RL bedding discussion from my VGA lurking days too.

I do have RL bear throw pillows on the couch in my spare bedroom/office at home though.

I'm just trying to imagine pretty much any adult setting....

Guy: get comfortable girl, these sheets are 200 count.
Girl: you mean these bear sheets?
Guy: yep, baby these are official Ralph Lauren bedding, nice huh
Girl: uh ok, I just remembered I forgot to walk my fish I gotta go....
Guy: I got them in yellow too (this always happens, who forgets to walk their fish)

(No disrespect, but like my 3 yr old says, "you should know better")

PS I like the throw pillows, but I would never know where to put them

Last edited:

Now I do however like these shorts...retail $98 (these are fleece, not that super soft terry cloth)
PS Macys is having a 25% of sale off regular, sale and clearance items tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom