**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

@Polo Sport that b/u is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Always like the graphic scenes. @KushDG Aztec knit [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]. I passed that up years ago @ a store named Ragga Muffin for $75. It was a lg and I was a xl. Those days couldn't rock the "young fit". Well pass my wrist. 16 Flags later and I still want it. Flags still needed: Baby blue PSport, Aztec, Purple label Grey cashy.

Contribute for today 2K mix:
Thanks man. I have that RL2000 Hi Tech as well... its a pain putting that one on, I feel like the drawstrings were done poorly on that one, or maybe its just the one I have. Or maybe bc I'm getting fat haha. 
 I have the baby blue polo sport and I feel that is very rare since you don't see it too many people's collections. Also the purple label cashmere is a blend of like 50%cashmere 50%wool so it's not a full cashmere, like the blue label cashmere flag knits that i have a few stashed away.
I have that one but I'm swimming in it. The M is huge.

Today:

You must know brooklyn very well to know about Ragga Muffin...that was actually a really dope spot to get Polo...I bought from them all the time, this is before they expanded. I remember when they had the Snow Beach pants for $80, I passed on them b/c I just wasn't feeling them. Ragga is still great for copping polo, but there's so many places were you can finds deals now

I only have a few flags knits either 3 or 4...I sold my baby blue PS version last yr...I think the only color I'm interested in is grey. The only thing I don't like about the wool version is they pile very easily, but cotton ones can sag much if not properly taken care of. The navy flag cotton was the first novelty knit I owned, which I gave to my brother...in the 90's a large knit runs big

Yes sir. Raised in the bush. The Flatbush Jungle. Bought many pieces from RM when the Coogi/Iceberg wave hit. Nobody wanted horses they rather Mickey Mouse and Goofey on their chest. I used to get mad with them for hanging the knits. Also hit VIM when they had clearance on the Cookie boots. $50 a pop. I had a chance to cop the baby blue when the PSport store was at Roosevelt Field, but it was a no go. My Grey is Cotton, but I got my lady the wool one. Here's her stash. Peep I got the baby blue for her.

@Polo Sport. My gripe with that jacket is that it is a pullover and not being able to remove the belt. By the way, that River Guide is nice. Gotta get my fishing lines out...

@pmiddy. RLX Hat is tuff. I'm not much of a hat person, but would def. rock that. My wool hats are my Bread and butter.

I'm just trying to imagine pretty much any adult setting....

Guy: get comfortable girl, these sheets are 200 count.
Girl: you mean these bear sheets?
Guy: yep, baby these are official Ralph Lauren bedding, nice huh
Girl: uh ok, I just remembered I forgot to walk my fish I gotta go....
Guy: I got them in yellow too (this always happens, who forgets to walk their fish)

(No disrespect, but like my 3 yr old says, "you should know better")

PS I like the throw pillows, but I would never know where to put them

LMAO @ walk my fish!

nice aztec knit Kush, i'm still looking for one. a friend of mine recently found a seller that had my size, NWT... but wanted $350 for it. i've seen those go for around 100, new i might drop a little more but over 3 is OD.

my contribution for the day

I remember Aztecs selling for 100 - 125 a few years ago. Now you're lucky if you find a listing for 200. I got rid of a L a few years ago, wouldn't mind replacing it with an XL, but its
[/URL]
[/quote]

That Fisherman graphic bdown is underrated IMO. Suede elbow patches are a nice touch/

Last edited:
that all over map graphic polo is pretty dope. the matching shorts, on the other hand are cool but cut way short.

Last edited:

I always like to get a couple of tees every summer, but these new ones do very little in separating themselves from brands like AE, Aeropostale, American Outfitters and so forth, RL should always be trendsetting and not the other way around.

Last edited:
I always like to get a couple of tees every summer, but these new ones do very little in separating themselves from brands like AE, Aeropostale, American Outfitters and so forth, RL should always be trendsetting and not the other way around.
Thats my problem with alot of RL stuff nowadays. They just use some generic stencil or varsity style font, add a washed out or intentionally faded look to the text then throw a horse or another emblem on it and call it a day.

Thinking about it thats actually the problem with alot of graphic clothing design I see nowadays actually. I get exactly what you mean with that Aeropastle comparison. Too many companies trying to get that vintage/aged look without realising that only truly works if something is actually 20+ years old.

Last edited:
Thats my problem with alot of RL stuff nowadays. They just use some generic stencil or varsity style font, add a washed out or intentionally faded look to the text then throw a horse or another emblem on it and call it a day.

Thinking about it thats actually the problem with alot of graphic clothing design I see nowadays actually. I get exactly what you mean with that Aeropastle comparison. Too many companies trying to get that vintage/aged look without realising that only truly works if something is actually 20+ years old.

Agreed...the vintage theme can work, it's all about renewing an old concept and making it fresh....that's why I love a lot of the older country line tees, the ideas were new but classic...the best graphic tees the season IMO (and only by default) are the Arizona tee and the DNS indian head retro, the "the free climb" gets points for quality aspect. I really like these thou...I'll wait for a sale

I never buy RL tees for the exact reasons mentioned above, I don't feel like i'm getting anything special and the quality is mehhh

Nice pickup Pirate, definitely a must have

Brah's I'm looking for an RL quilted jacket size M-L.

I know it's not the season for jackets but though I would ask so maybe someone could point me in the right direction.

maybe a caldwell?

Thanks brah's.

Gill Baka Esq. LLC. Gill Baka Esq. LLC. If I'm not mistaken, your best option at this point would be eBay. I think all retailers have already clearanced out all of the quilted jackets. If you would have been looking around February you could have gotten one for a steal

I've seen black Preston's before. Flat front joints.

Shouldn't be too hard to come by. Worst case, there's a few on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom