**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

A huge "thank you" to all that have extended their discount s to the memebers here. It's great to see people working together.

Also, a "thank you" to the vintage collectors that have kept the energy moving with great conversation and information.

And Frank, thanks for the great previews.

This thread is getting better with time.

:smokin Americana and Litchfield collections are gonna be right up your alley. I know you're probably not feeling this first lineup as much as I am but your time will come, lol

Had never considered that perspective, it's pretty dope if you think about it.

Alot of stadium stuff is popping up on macys, mostly the short sleeve stuff. I am assuming they are trying to put out asap. I'll try to post more pics as I get them. Fall is looking real good so far.

Last edited:
Ohhh... I need that hat. Had a gray fleece one with navy script back in the day.

But it's probably a shallow crown. Anybody know how the big & tall hats fit?

Because of my 'locs', it's been 18 years since I have been able to wear RL caps...never thought to try big & tall size. Ski hats is never a problem though.

I'll try not to get my hopes up for the script hat, since the fit will most likely be a bust. But, if they surprise me, I'll be happy!

Thanks for the previews FrankMatthews. Looking real promising this time around with the spell out and the script hat.

The 6 panel hats never look right on me, but here's to hoping I finally find one that I can rock with.

Stopped by Macys today and was able to find Navy Polo bear hoody for 35 with 20% off. They had a M and L. M was fitted on me and I'm concered about shrinkage when I wash it. What size do u guys think I should get?
Medium

Large

Isn't the coupon a one time use? On mine the 4 digit number is different. Also states you must surrender at time of purchase
Nah, you can use it as many times as you want.  Sometimes I'll print up multiples and Robin Hood someone in line about to pay if they don't have one.

Had to catch up for a bit, dope pieces posted and nice come ups on sale items..

The Fall collection and RRL catalog looks promising !!! Good sale on the site right now as well, I guess its safe to post this as everything was RL except the shoes...

As always if anyone needs anything from the site... hit me via email

Recent fit, got married.. Did RL black label for my tux and accessories...

Untitled by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Congrats on the wedding, dope suit.

Been slacking on my polo too many shoes came out the last few months and I'm not really feeling the summer collection.

Congrats, Kush.

And, a thank you for not subjecting us to photos in which you get married in Air Jordans.

Nice, classy fit. You guys look real happy!

Back
Top Bottom