**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Thanks so much fellas !!! I appreciate it

Hahah @ wearing Jordans, I love a pair of Concords but I had to keep it classic !

Had to catch up for a bit, dope pieces posted and nice come ups on sale items..

The Fall collection and RRL catalog looks promising !!! Good sale on the site right now as well, I guess its safe to post this as everything was RL except the shoes...

As always if anyone needs anything from the site... hit me via email

Recent fit, got married.. Did RL black label for my tux and accessories...

Untitled by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

peeped the wedding pics you posted on IG..your wedding was hella fly man!! 8)

I need help from the polo experts for this but is there any place I can get these besides ebay? 

polo.jpg

I need help from the polo experts for this but is there any place I can get these besides ebay? 

Those specific ones? No. Just ebay.

But, each year they put out Bear tees. For years they've been only released at the outlets, but word is that this year they will be a Macy's exclusive instead.

I need a navy USA basketball one in XXL.

Those specific ones? No. Just ebay.

But, each year they put out Bear tees. For years they've been only released at the outlets, but word is that this year they will be a Macy's exclusive instead.

I need a navy USA basketball one in XXL.

Me too. That was my favorite.
Me in '94, peep the sheets...

The Fall collection and RRL catalog looks promising !!! Good sale on the site right now as well, I guess its safe to post this as everything was RL except the shoes...

congrats on the knot tie, broom jump, etc.
lil kush coming soon i'm sure

Congrats Kush, enjoy and dope tux

There some RRL denim I want that's currently down to 250. Should I wait longer for it to go down?

Me on the 4th.

Also went to the outlet yesterday and am I must have been late cuz that store was a reck and a lot of bigger sizes (L-XXL)in stuff I was interested in was gone. Jus copped some cargo short for 20 bucks. Went to a macys later that day and saw the same shorts for $60 lol....hope y'all had a good 4th!...

The outlets have all of the country polos back out again. We got them mad unexpectedly.

This one I've had for a couple years but I'm thinking of reupping

Cutoff denim is RL aa well

Back
Top Bottom