**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I think ya'll are now trolling with these legit checks. Next one will be "I bought this at the Polo factory outlet, but the stitching is loose on one section, if this real?"

I just received my order placed with the homie @Fresh112 but are these items legit?!? Just kidding of course! He made my ordering experience simple. Will be doing business again but will be adding some Ralph Lauren baby items as well. Recently found out I'll be having my first seed!

Anybody wanna help me out in determining if this hat is legit? I picked it up some time back at TJ maxx for what I remember was less than 15. The entire shape of the hat looks odd compared to other normal polo hats that I do own. The brim is wider/longer than I'm familiar with, and I've never seen old English lining on the inside of any polo item.

The leather strap does seem to be of decent quality so I plan to use that maybe on a different hat i just wanna second opinion before I get to ripping it up lol. Thanks
Def a fake

Not srs

Last edited:
Do you think tj maxx is a bodega?

Why would they sell fakes?

Obviously I'm aware they sell legit lo gear. This hat had a steep clearance and I'm quite sure it was less than 10 dollars and didn't have any other tags on it which is why I had to question it.

I think ya'll are now trolling with these legit checks. Next one will be "I bought this at the Polo factory outlet, but the stitching is loose on one section, if this real?"

See above. I had reasons to question it's authenticity. Thanks for the input tho, unrustle those jimmies

Def a fake

Not srs

Thanks.

I've seen other posters drop knowledge regarding what seasons items dropped and thought maybe I'd get something like that and not sarcastic replies.

Last edited:
Lol, you jus asked at the wrong time B. Whole other previous discussion bout authenticity and it went into left field earlier...

Polo Sport is being brought back.

Denim and Supply will be gone.

RLX will change aswell.

Blue Label men's suits are coming ( categorized btwn Lauren & Purple Label).

Polo Sport is being brought back.

Denim and Supply will be gone.

RLX will change aswell.

Blue Label men's suits are coming ( categorized btwn Lauren & Purple Label).
Any news regarding Rugby coming back?

Glad to hear Denim & Supply will get the axe. There clothes felt so cheap and I got tired of seeing camo and Indian heads over and over. Every time go into Macys Denim & Supply stuff be sitting,no one even bothers looking there.

Really intersted in the Blue Label suits. Im hoping there price points are around the same price as J. Crew ludlow suits. Knowing Ralph I doubt it though

Denim and Supply was underwhelming as a whole but did have some nice pieces here and there. Like most every discontinued brand/RL collection it'll have some highly coveted pieces considered to be vintage somewhere down the road. I'm glad I got my fill.

D&S for polo sport thank you ralph !! I liked some denim supply stuff mostly camo pants and a few shirts but there t shirts were a big let down in quality.

So the second run of Polo Jeans Co. is coming to an end. Some solid items are out there...but I never bought anything from that line.

It will be nice to see Polo Sport labels back in stores.
Maybe this is how RL will reintroduce the bold graphic peices.

D&S did over kill with the indian themes, camo and distressed flags, it seems they simply ran out of ideas

With RLX picking up the slack for Polo Sport, if difficult to see what role they will play if and when they return. But I look forward to see how they will distinguish themselves from the other RL brands

Blue label is holding it's own in the graphics, bold prints and various themes. As a person who has been collection for many years, in the last 5-7 have been really impressive, so many future classics to be had

D&S did over kill with the indian themes, camo and distressed flags, it seems they simply ran out of ideas

With RLX picking up the slack for Polo Sport, if difficult to see what role they will play if and when they return. But I look forward to see how they will distinguish themselves from the other RL brands

Blue label is holding it's own in the graphics, bold prints and various themes. As a person who has been collection for many years, in the last 5-7 have been really impressive, so many future classics to be had

I tend to agree. I think the mid- to late-2000s was probably the nadir for me in terms of new releases. I hardly bought anything new during those years. I've bought as much new Lo in the past few years as I ever have. Granted, I didn't have this kind of disposable income in the early 90s.

Further, I think as an overall percentage of my clothing purchases, RL is at a higher percentage now than it ever has been. Polo has been at the top of my hierarchy since the early 90s, but for most of the time, there's been something else holding it down and getting some of my income. Nothing else really grabs my interest today.

I'm mostly retired from sneaker hunting, minus vintage AF1s and OG Jordan 1s - though I do relapse here and there. So, Polo is sort of the last thing left standing. I hunt TNF a bit too, but that tends to be more in binges than an everyday thing, for whatever reason.

I've recently been thinking of selling off a lot of my sneakers (do I really need 5 pairs of OG Concords??) and just splurging on a bunch of stuff on my vintage Lo want list.

Last edited:
Yes, Polo Sport is 100% confirmed.

RLX will be higher fashion. It has already started it's transition.
Intersting news. I know that RLX has some luxury peices that are better than most Black Label and Purple Label Items. Gourmet Kicks had a an RLX Tweed Blazer w/ Ski Pants set up that was incredible. I hope he shares it in the thread some time.

Great thoughts Middy and BIP. I'm just the opposite, I love the mid to late 2000s. Blue label and Purple Label had lots of made in Italy, and there was more focus on quality over quantity.

Last edited:
I definitely feel that blue label is as strong as it's ever been, they've had a lot of help with retroing a lot of popular lines (crest and scribble polo) and now with the upcoming "stadium" line we see again the resurgence of Rugby and more familiar items (polo script hat). As much as I like indian inspired themes I hope they tone it down for next yr. I certainly see that RL it catering to older and newer people to the brand. (Scribbles for the older folk and the varsity theme line towards the Rugby crowd)
As for me I attempt to get a couple of standout pieces every season, it could be just a couple of tees or shirts one season then a novelty hat in the winter
I loved the winter 07 and 2010 seasons they were standout IMO @supermanblue79

Last edited:
Great discussion and great info in here. I'm shocked they are giving up on D&S so soon, seems they sunk a lot of money in that line.

You can see where RLX is going in this fall's lineup. I can see PS picking up the technical gear side of it, but I don't really know how the RLX branding is gonna fit with a luxury line.

RLX Quilted Suede Down Vest

RLX Suede Down Wading Sport Coat

^:wow: Now that's manly. It looks like the lux sportsman lines that were under blue label will Fall under RLX. If the quality is there them I'm on board.

Random 7-17-14-14 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-12 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-10 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-11 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Random 7-17-14-13 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-8 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-7 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Sup fellas, up to 70% off sale in progress, been trying to make some changes to accommodate those of you that may just need to order 1-2 items and so forth. Even when sales are in session you can expect to save an additional 25-30% which includes shipping, there is no extra charge for shipping once I forward you the merchandise. Time permitting I ship via Fedex next day air, those who have done business with my can vouch, always fast communication and turn around time. If anyone needs anything feel free to text, email or PM so that some money can be saved. I'm launching a new instagram page @the.RL.connect to post pictures, prices and all info. The only exclusions are cologne/perfume, everything else is a go! :smokin

I definitely feel that blue label is as strong as it's ever been, they've had a lot of help with retroing a lot of popular lines (crest and scribble polo) and now with the upcoming "stadium" line we see again the resurgence of Rugby and more familiar items (polo script hat). As much as I like indian inspired themes I hope they tone it down for next yr. I certainly see that RL it catering to older and newer people to the brand. (Scribbles for the older folk and the varsity theme line towards the Rugby crowd)
As for me I attempt to get a couple of standout pieces every season, it could be just a couple of tees or shirts one season then a novelty hat in the winter
I loved the winter 07 and 2010 seasons they were standout IMO @supermanblue79
I agree.

Nice pick ups Kush..

Random 7-17-14-14 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-12 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-10 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-11 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Random 7-17-14-13 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-8 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr
Random 7-17-14-7 by Kush_Dry_Goods, on Flickr

Sup fellas, up to 70% off sale in progress, been trying to make some changes to accommodate those of you that may just need to order 1-2 items and so forth. Even when sales are in session you can expect to save an additional 25-30% which includes shipping, there is no extra charge for shipping once I forward you the merchandise. Time permitting I ship via Fedex next day air, those who have done business with my can vouch, always fast communication and turn around time. If anyone needs anything feel free to text, email or PM so that some money can be saved. I'm launching a new instagram page @the.RL.connect to post pictures, prices and all info. The only exclusions are cologne/perfume, everything else is a go! :smokin

my man :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom