**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

If that Indian head jacket is still there Wednesday, I'm buying it. Glad I passed on the outlets sale here in Atlantic city. Also, it looks like the leftover rugby designs are making it over to rl. Lol at D&S.
Atlantic City has had no good RL in years...

I gotta try that red Indian head jkt... reminds me of Stall & Dean tho.

Always look forward to BIP's rants haha. Glad you're doin' well man, was that the same flight you were supposed to be on?

Yeah, it's pretty obvious...this is Rugby all the way, this hoodie is on eBay with the gothic "R" instead. It's safe to say, a good portion of the new "Stadium" line is recycled and new Rugby.

BTW, those who know me IRL know I work in global health. Im counting my blessings today. I was supposed to go to the AIDS Conference this week in Australia, but my event fell apary and I didn't go. 100 people on the Malaysian flight that got shot down were delegates to the conference. Several people who died on that flight were people I worked with overseas. Show love and live life, my peoples... you never know - it can be all gone tomorrow.

RIP all them heads.

RIP DG NWC XTC too. been a long time...
blessings to you fam....
****, blessings to you all.

I wish that Native American head varsity had a ribbed collar, other than that it looks crazy in those pics Kush posted.

That Wimbledon joint is cold too

As is the Gothic P

Last edited:
I wish that Native American head varsity had a ribbed collar, other than that it looks crazy in those pics Kush posted.

That Wimbledon joint is cold too

As is the Gothic P

Kush posted some nice photos indeed, Kush did u process your flicks at all? I saw the jkt in person and wasn't impressed. They gave it the vintage treatment but in a bad way IMO, it looked like it was thrown in the wash a few times. Not sure if you can see from these pics but they made them "vintage" by cotton pilling them.

Picked up that RLX "RUN" v-neck & a nice Polo Sport button up for the low low .

Lookin' like the Grinch on St.Patty's Day but it's all goodness,
roll.gif

Hope ya'll enjoying your summer.

You can see it a little better here

Some pics I do edit, but most for here I don't. I would have really had to zoom in to show the pilling. The pilling is from the felt like material rubbing on the white, once you remove it you're good to go. I still love the jacket but I can see how it may be a nuisance for some people.

this is a very nice vest. was on my list, still may be if it hangs around for a few more weeks.

Good luck with holding out they litterally disappeared from the site over the weekend. My sa in l.a. had to call 8 stores to find it. I think in total only 7 are left in the company and only 1 large left on the website

Back
Top Bottom