**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

THIS SUNDAY CENTRAL PARK.

Just went to an actual Dillard's. Deals on top of deals. They are giving away polo. Copped a sear sucker short sleeve for 20 and those black space pants for 40.

Went into Dillard's, sale started today. Some guy went in and bought all the backpacks and forgot this one that was on the mannequin, I was able to purchase for $60. They didn't really have too much stuff. Copped this.
Nice p/u's. I was lookin at that tiger shield polo on the site. Might have to pull the trigger

Went into Dillard's, sale started today. Some guy went in and bought all the backpacks and forgot this one that was on the mannequin, I was able to purchase for $60. They didn't really have too much stuff. Copped this.
Super great price on that bag

Wish I had a Dillards around my neck of the woods. That backpack is dope.

For those with a Jimmy Jazz in your area, these were marked to $49. Also got a cardigan for $60.

Waiting for that Red Tiger Shield Polo to at least hit under $50. They had an abundance of them at the Dillard's around the way.
$43.50 online...
http://m.dillards.com/details/?R=504312569

Might be a good few months , new customers has a few of these running around

A helipad , and some giraffes

Cant wait for this album. To me, Adrian Younge is probably the best producer out there right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom