**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

No prob bro, pleasure working with you...

Man I was staring at that last picture like w t f is that hahaha, nice clean up, jacket looks great, just takes a little maintenance I see :D

Lol yeah had to clean that up. A cotton jacket w/fleece bust bunnys make no dam sense. Cut the BS out Ralph!!

Last edited:
Big time ! Shoutout to my dawg kushdrygoods kushdrygoods for the connect!

Discount and fast shipping. Can't ask for more

Last edited:
Remember lint brushes and sticky rollers are your friends

Big up kush. Excellent communication and service. Thanks again
This is a nice Jacket, But being from Boston, and having Polo New York on the Back, Just can't pull the trigger!!   Nice Pick up tho...

This new stadium collection is just too close to Rugby for me to dive into. It's as though RL never discontinued it, sewed polo tags inside, and raised the price point. I will grab one item from the collection, but there's not a lot that moves me.

The Litchfield group is what I expect from RL, but they cut corners on the piece I was the most excited about. That patchwork could have been epic :smh: I'm going to have to see massive discounts this year to spend like I have in the past. That said there still a decent amount items I'm charged for.

I can't wait to see the Fall rollout so I can get started

Last edited:
This is a nice Jacket, But being from Boston, and having Polo New York on the Back, Just can't pull the trigger!!   Nice Pick up tho...
thanks I can dig it that's why I don't cop any of that next country ****. Got maybe two pieces like that

This new stadium collection is just too close to Rugby for me to dive into. It's as though RL never discontinued it, sewed polo tags inside, and raised the price point. I will grab one item from the collection, but there's not a lot that moves me.

The Litchfield group is what I expect from RL, but they cut corners on the piece I was the most excited about. That patchwork could have been epic :smh: I'm going to have to see massive discounts this year to spend like I have in the past. That said there still a decent amount items I'm charged for.

SMB what's good !! Yeah I hate that new tag, uggggg!! I'm not even going in hard just a piece here a piece there. Oh and the jacket is going to get a lil customization (think ascents)

thanks I can dig it that's why I don't cop any of that next country ****. Got maybe two pieces like that
SMB what's good !! Yeah I hate that new tag, uggggg!! I'm not even going in hard just a piece here a piece there. Oh and the jacket is going to get a lil customization (think ascents)
Krash everything is good ! I know that you will add you spin on it. You already did that with the just a roller.

Does anyone know what happened to Oliver Klosoff?
I really enjoyed his posts in the thread last Fall/Winter

My palate has definitely changed over the yrs for me, I probably would have loved the Stadium line in my early to mid twenties...but less is more to me nowadays and I always felt too old for rugby to really delve into their collection. I only regret not creating my own rugby when it was available. This Stadium line is definitely geared towards teens and young adults in their mid twenties IMO. I may just get one item as well SMB

....I'm more like beacon, Aztec and southwestern prints, plaids, black watch, herringbone, camo on accessories....etc

Last edited:
Why did Just use white on that shoe???
I think to make it pop. But I feel you it kinda threw off the whole Snow Beach scheme. He should have made it red to really pop off or kept it navy or black for subtlety. Still a nice shoe though if they don't go bananas with the price. It is only Saucony after all.
eyes.gif
Would have loved it if New Balance released these.

Anytime my man.... :smoking

Shout out to all you guys in the thread, the lurkers and everyone that has hit me up and ordered. I've been very busy lately, with all the shipping, texting, emails etc and this is just something I do on the side. Thanks for taking the chance and trusting me, I've gotten thousands sent via gift, and we all know this day in age with scamming, charge backs and everything else its hard to come by honest people. Thanks for the smooth transactions and kind words fellas, it is much appreciated.

My palate has definitely changed over the yrs for me, I probably would have loved the Stadium line in my early to mid twenties...but less is more to me nowadays and I always felt too old for rugby to really delve into their collection. I only regret not creating my own rugby when it was available. This Stadium line is definitely geared towards teens and young adults in their mid twenties IMO. I may just get one item as well SMB

....I'm more like beacon, Aztec and southwestern prints, plaids, black watch, herringbone, camo on accessories....etc
Yes and Yes

Shout out to all you guys in the thread, the lurkers and everyone that has hit me up and ordered. I've been very busy lately, with all the shipping, texting, emails etc and this is just something I do on the side. Thanks for taking the chance and trusting me, I've gotten thousands sent via gift, and we all know this day in age with scamming, charge backs and everything else its hard to come by honest people. Thanks for the smooth transactions and kind words fellas, it is much appreciated.
#repped Its all well deserved Kush.

Last edited:

I'm curious as to the nature of your connection

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom