**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Your work for the feds or nah?
LOL nah

If I did I wouldn't need to be working for Polo
mean.gif

Them ****** cake
mean.gif

Last edited:
can anyone send me in the direction of new polo bear tees. my local outlet doesnt carry them, ive checked ebay and etsy and didnt see anything great. any info would be appreciated. 

can anyone send me in the direction of new polo bear tees. my local outlet doesnt carry them, ive checked ebay and etsy and didnt see anything great. any info would be appreciated. 

No sign of new bear tee's this year. Although there were talks around in here weeks back of them ending up in non-factory stores like Macy's, nothing concrete.

Yeah shout out to the homie Kush :smokin

Homie text me and I gotta fight the urge to dive in on RL.com immediately :lol:

Haven't copped anything in a while (relatively speaking) but bro still hits me up to lemme know whats going on

No sign of new bear tee's this year. Although there were talks around in here weeks back of them ending up in non-factory stores like Macy's, nothing concrete.
appreciate the info

My palate has definitely changed over the yrs for me, I probably would have loved the Stadium line in my early to mid twenties...but less is more to me nowadays and I always felt too old for rugby to really delve into their collection. I only regret not creating my own rugby when it was available. This Stadium line is definitely geared towards teens and young adults in their mid twenties IMO. I may just get one item as well SMB

....I'm more like beacon, Aztec and southwestern prints, plaids, black watch, herringbone, camo on accessories....etc

I guess I'm just a kid at heart. :tongue:

For me, the issues are really more that of duplication and storage. ...Is this too similar to that, but just inferior? Will it actually crack my wardrobe, or will the tags be unpopped five years from now? How many bins of jackets can I have before my wife kills me in my sleep?

That's why I've been considering going back in on a few power pieces I have never had a chance to own. Yeah, the prices are ugly, but they'll vault toward the top of my wear list, and will satisfy me while keeping the volume down.

I was spending PENNIES on Rugby. My store also had boxes of the **** just piled up in the back

But, that was a long time ago and you don't hook other people up with your disco, so what was the point of telling us that?

To brag?

...Wanna know what i paid for a Rae pully before anybody knew who Monica Lewinsky was?

But, that was a long time ago and you don't hook other people up with your disco, so what was the point of telling us that?

To brag?

...Wanna know what i paid for a Rae pully before anybody knew who Monica Lewinsky was?

I can't talk about buying Ralph in the Ralph thread? "I don't hook other people up with my discount" :lol: hit up Kush for that. I enjoy having a job. I don't know where yall work at but job security must be virgin tight :lol:

Last edited:
SBP - Dead @ the audacity, and thanks for the kind works bro

Kingpin - Dope Jacket bro

Dre- Yea you've been MIA but I will continue to send updates bro, summer is usually dry and thinks pick up in the Fall

@Kushdrygoods I asked because I checked out your blog and you stay fresh as ****. I'm tryna get like you homie. Some of your pieces are just mindblowing and was wondering if you had you a lil boutique like I know a lot of folks do with RL. I naturally got RL.com bookmarked and can "connect" myself

But I got hit with the negativity so I guess my bad for asking

Last edited:
There was no negativity, it was just jokes, and you got "hit" with that because of your delivery in stating that you weren't here to help anyone with your discount etc. Not that we expect you to offer your discount or to risk losing your job, it's just how it was communicated bro. I don't own a boutique, I am just like everyone else here that loves RL and is inspired by their clothing. Thanks for the compliments bro, i appreciate them. No negativity here, one of the best threads on NT, just people sharing info and trying to assist each other when/if possible. :smokin

@KushDryGoods Thanks fam. it' a reversible joint so I get double the flex value out of it. lol

@KingdomFlatbush I think when you went in on people contacting  you after bragging on having hooks it came off wrong.  It's all love just dead the issue.  Kush broke it down the best.

I been here a short time and it's a really solid community that is all about the expansion of knowledge & flourishment
happy.gif

Anyone messing with this ROHE project at Packer Shoes? Here is a flick of the hats

these dropped a while ago. they said they weren't gonna restock, so i wonder if they just sold their excess inventory to Packer, or if Packer already had em and was waiting to release them before the sneaks?

Love the black zipper one.

But from other picture views it looks like they're on that long bill tip.

I just can't do the bingo hat steeze not to mention it's already sold out.
mean.gif

Love the black zipper one.

But from other picture views it looks like they're on that long bill tip.

I just can't do the bingo hat steeze not to mention it's already sold out.
mean.gif
this is my favorite one out of the lot. its not a long bill, i'd say medium. i have the matching hi tech vest and hoody.

Last edited:
these dropped a while ago. they said they weren't gonna restock, so i wonder if they just sold their excess inventory to Packer, or if Packer already had em and was waiting to release them before the sneaks?
me knowing the guys behind the caps I would say the latter. They are from "the culture".

Back
Top Bottom